SAU Community

Indoor Karting Cruise

Pezhead

Since the weather has turned - it's time to go indoor kart racing at Kartatak Indoor Raceway

Some of us got a deal on scoopon.com.au so this is the chance to use those scoopons or just come and have a good time.

Plan is to meet up at Kartatak on the 20th June around 1 PM.

Are people interested in having a small cruise before or after maybe to a local Maccas or something?

Also, once numbers are in, I'll call them and let them know we're coming. Post up if you're in.

How much and coupon where?

Sorry Mate, I posted the coupon in the NSW forum when it was up on www.scoopon.com.au - but was only available for 24 hrs.

Pricing is $24/10 min $46/20 min on Go Karts.

Also have "Skid Cars" for $19/10 min or $36/20 min

Also $9 for a "License" good for 12 months.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks - only days to go now, I can't wait!

So racing this SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!

Plan is to just meet there around 1PM. I called them and they couldn't reserve spots but said they can pretty much always fit us in. I will call back on Friday to confirm - just in case they competely book the place out (do occasionally for parties and such).

Since there aren't that many of us committed to going, lets all just meet up there. Then go racing. Afterwards, anybody wanting to get a snack at the Krispy Kreams can cruise on over to the one near the airport.

See ya soon.

Just checked with them and they have a booking so it might take a little time for us to get on the track but they're pretty sure they can work us in. So if you're running a bit late - it's ok.

Cya there.

Call me on my cell phone if you want a status update - 0419 468 835