SAU Community

Competitive Street/track R33 Gtr

Hi All,

in the middle of a difficult situation where i have the option to get into a more serious track car.

The following car was personally imported by myself 6 months ago and contains heaps of goodies. This car

is geniunely quick and well setup from Japan as it has already acheived 1:06's and 45's at Wakefield and EC

respectively on AD08's (radial rubber) The list of mods is extensive and tastefully done, and i would dare say one

of the toughest looking 33's out there :yes:

Please email all serious enquires and interest to [email protected] car is located in Sydney

4559971227_ee1923e61c_o.jpg

4560157993_d62b5e4598_o.jpg

4560745936_bc8329e142_o.jpg

Motor

Trust 264deg easy street cams

Trust springs and cam gears

Trust Metal Head Gasket

Arias Pistons and Eagle rods

Nismo bearings, Oil Pump and Water Pump

Head fully recon'd and lifters set for the cams

Fully balanced

Block and crank crack tested

Block acid dipped, decked etc

Crank linished

Motor is 4 track days old (car since being in OZ has not been driven on street - A/C and Stereo still present)

Nismo Twin plate clutch

Standard gear box

BUT - autogallery yokohama transsmission (os gears and spcial double cone syncros)

currently at AWARD diff and gear and requries $2.5K to repair cluster shaft (5th gear is standard :D )

Support

Twin Turbo Trust T517z

Trust Hard piping Kit

Trust Intercooler

Trust Intake plenum

Trust Greddy radiator

HKS Fuel Rail Kit

HKS 1000cc Injectors

Sard Fuel Reg

Sard Fuel Cell

Sard Twin pumps

Twin Nitrous bottles

Purge

HKS oil Cooler

Tomei Sump Baffles

Aero and Susp

Ganador Mirrors

Sard GT dry carbon wing

Autoselect Front Canards

Quantum Coilovers (MCA full reco 3 months ago)

Ikeya Bits and braces

Electronics

Haltech E11 v2 current tune on E85 spinning up 370awkw @1.6 bar

Defi gauges

HKS boost controller

Field ETS tourqe split

Wheels and Brakes

Top Sercret LE37's 18x10.5 +12

285/30/18 Yokohama ADO8's (75% tread)

Brembo F40 Front Kit

Includes 2 piece Rotors Braided lines Etc

Ferodo 3000, EBC yellow stuff

Brembo rear

Random

Ganador mirrors

Special Tail Lights

Upgraded to S3 Xenon Light

Bride Drivers seat

Takata Harness

May have missed some bits but im sure this car will not dissapoint. No accident history and paint is in good condition.

Edited by HKS26T

That didn't take long Steve. What's the other track car you're looking at?

Believe me, its not by choice i want to sell this baby. But the proposition I have

really interest me. I have 4 weeks to try and move her but i will by no way be dissappointed

if i dont, its just means i need to take this to the next level - (cage, remove aircon :( etc)

I dont want to Jinx anything or get my hopes up so im not going to name anything, but it would

be a step in the positive direction and i will still be excepted by this forum :D

Keep the offers Coming!! :P

Edited by HKS26T

• 2 weeks later...

D-Day is coming up for me!! My lo$$ will be your gain :cool:

i am willing to sell at a loss for cash - get your finances sorted and shoot me a

offer! It could be you that owns this baby! currently best offer is in the 30's

No BULL$HIT, No Haggling, Just shoot me your best offer! and i will consider it!

:D