SAU Community

Skyline R33 Parts For Sale ( Side Skirts & Standard Airbox )

Side Skirts For Sale - R33 gtst series 2/ gtr 500 R side skirts - just been fibre glassed, will need to be lighty sanded and then re - sprayed, or you can just leave them as the fibre glassing is under the side skirts so you can't see it anways, rare side skirts.

Local Pick - up: Western Suburbs - (VIC).

$150 neg.

R33 gtst standard airxbox comes with all pieces, only done 45,000 k's. Took it off the day i bought my Skyline and replaced it with a Pod Filter, very rare and good to have incase you get defected.

$150 neg.

Must go asap, my old lady isn't happy about me having car parts in the garage lol ... I'm not on the computer much, so would be better to call/message me and make an offer, 0421 665 348.

post-73694-1275197471_thumb.jpg

post-73694-1275197591_thumb.jpg

post-73694-1275197711_thumb.jpg

Side Skirts For Sale - R33 gtst series 2/ gtr 500 R side skirts - just been fibre glassed, will need to be lighty sanded and then re - sprayed, or you can just leave them as the fibre glassing is under the side skirts so you can't see it anways, rare side skirts.

$150 neg.

R33 gtst standard airxbox comes with all pieces, only done 45,000 k's. Took it off the day i bought my Skyline and replaced it with a Pod Filter, very rare and good to have incase you get defected.

$150 neg.

Must go asap, my old lady isn't happy about me having car parts in the garage lol ... I'm not on the computer much, so would be better to call/message me and make an offer, 0421 665 348.

Hey mate

I'm interested in the airbox but not at that price. I'll give you $75 and pick up.

Cheers