SAU Community

Unmodified '94 R33 Gtst Manual Fs (melb)

Hey,

It's time to say goodbye to the R33 as I have a new job that requires a return trip of 200km a day - which means gas required! I've been her only driver here in Australia and it's time I pass her on to someone else.

Series 1

R33 GTST

Manual

White

149,950km (bought her from Jap' with 80,300km on the dial - all kms beyond that are mine

2Dr

Nil Airbag(s)

Nil modifications - excluding a front sway bar and a stereo w/aux (which doesn't do AM Radio as it's a Sony HU from the States). I also put an Exedy Heavy Duty clutch in to it recently

All new rubber, rotors and a few other bits and bobs that won't need doing for a long while yet (power steering pump, PS rack, tie rod ends etc etc). It has had its major done. I personally look after it, unless it's something difficult - then a trusted mechanic does the work. New oils (diff, box and eng') every 8000kms (give or take a few hundred).

I've had no bangs in it and the only major trouble I had was the power steering rack - which has now been replaced. It is my daily driver and has been since 2005. As I've done nothing to it, it has been most reliable and I get 550km+ out of one tank with a mix of hwy and suburb driving.

$9000ono (RWC + 6mnths registration included[Dec-2010]).

Car is available to test after 5pm on Weeknights and on weekends. Car is located 30mins North of Melb' CBD - near the airport. No joy riders/time wasters.

I need the car gone by the 20th of June, or she's going for trade in ( :) ) . I'm keen to do a swap for a 2008/07 Ford BF Mk II with less than 60,000 on the clock and one owner. Obviously, I'll also give cash with the swap.

Ask away if you have any questions, or PM me for address/email etc. The car is advertised elsewhere - I will notify when/if sold.

Cheers,

Steve.

Mob #: zero four two four six nine six five four three.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Edited by weSky