SAU Community

What To Use

Flash89

hey peeps

i got the factory intake piping for my turbos on my 26, they have those holes and pipes that they use the return for the bov, i am just wondering what can i use to block them off and where can i find them

thanks

Gordon

Electrical cable termination heat shrink - comes in lots of sizes, fits and doesn't require clamps so looks kinda factory

electrical wholesale/retail suppliers - could try dick

smith but doubtthey have them

used to get them from my old job, so not sure who retails sorry

• 3 weeks later...

the id of the pipe is 38mm so coke cap is way too small haha. i found that turbosmart have blanking plugs so i will prob just get them. i also found that my dimmer cap for my shift light fits nicely over the pipe. so i need to see were i can find another one of them and get the blanking plug LOCALLY insted of ording online and having to wait.

to add a note, with the rb26 stock plumbing, with the turbos intake pipes, one its a hose that a pipe goes into and other is a pipe that a hose goes onto.

Edited by Flash89

you will find that chair stoppers from clark rubber turn rock hard when they are exposed to heat n the engine bay for extended periods of time, had one fail on a friend on a hill run had to cable tie a plastic bag onto it to get him home lol

if your gonna use one, keep another spare in your glove box lol