SAU Community

Apple Peal Meet #7 [4-6-10]

MUZT3K

Cruise for friday nite meet?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think its time for another meet guys, even thou the last one was last friday, but it was such a good turnout considering the weather...but this friday looks like decent weather by the weather report with no rain woohoo :happy: might put in a cruise in it if everyone is up for it.

Time : 10pm Leave 11pm 4th of june Friday

Meet Addy : Meet point : Templestowe, 1 Fitzsimons Lane

What to bring in case we cruise : a CB, for those of you who dont have one and want one pm me. and also a Full tank

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it!!! I voted yes but I have a 30th that night!!! WAAAAAAAH!!!! And my cars lights just got polished today :)

If it's near the city or ending near the city I will come join later for sure :D

I think its time for another meet guys, even thou the last one was last friday, but it was such a good turnout considering the weather...but this friday looks like decent weather by the weather report with no rain woohoo :banana: might put in a cruise in it if everyone is up for it.

Time : 10pm Leave 11pm 4th of june Friday

Meet Addy : Meet point : Templestowe, 1 Fitzsimons Lane

What to bring in case we cruise : a CB, for those of you who dont have one and want one pm me. and also a Full tank

im working damn

Damnit! booked in dinner with the oldies cuz I figured it would be the following friday! im 50/50 at this stage... can you add in an im not sure in the vote? then i'll vote :rofl:

if there isnt too many cars a dande run would be sweet missed out on the one you had a few weeks ago.

we avg out to about 10-20 car ea meet. my mate wants to use the maps he made for last week that we didnt get to use, so it wont be dandy

you need to keep your eyes...... pealed. on the forums :thumbsup:

PS Could we please create a permanent Apple Peal thread? It's a pain having to find the new threads every week.

you need to keep your eyes...... pealed. on the forums :thumbsup:

You do know how to spell peeled right? Pealed with an A refers to ringing a bell. That's been bugging me since the first cruise I went on >_<