SAU Community

What Sub Is 4 Me

08yannch

R34 -_-

Are you trying to say a sealed box is louder than ported?

Also you do know a head unit which once cost $700 will end up costing around $200 rrp the next year. So its upto you if you want to spend the extra for no reason or buy the expensive and regret it once the price drops massively.

Uhhh i thought u said sealed better?

08yannch, The type R's are a nice sub for the price. You wont be disappointed by it as long as your amp can give it enough power.

lol buddy read the other posts people wrote in response in what you said before.

As for for what i said about sub boxes, sealed is said to give better stats in competitions (on paper) but to anyone with a basic set up ported will always seem better.

And with head units i wasn't talking bout shit that's on sale, I'm talking about a head unit that costs say $200 brand new sounding shit compared to something that costs something like $500-700, if you want to talk about things depreciating over time and compare them to something brand spanking new, well good for you, everything apart from houses and investments etc devalue over time and make new stuff look like a rip off, also if i wanted to use that as an example i would say then why not wait another year and get this years top head unit for "$200" next year.

Anyways im not starting an argument coz i cant be farked and this isn't what the guy cares about.