SAU Community

Wrx June Sandown

ssxRicho

Not sure how much research you have done on tracking your skyline but one of the most common peace of mind upgrades is to swap that ceramic wheel with a steel item. Too much excess heat from track work causes the ceramic wheel to fall apart and this is what happened to my old gtst turbo back in the day.

I am not saying that your turbo has been damaged in anyway but if the noise continues I would def get it checked out by someone in the know.

Cheers, got a few things to do before Winton.......

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

make that 8 x r32's pat :)

i took my 32 out for its debut on sunday. was the frist time i got to actually drive the car properley as its not registered.

i think im gonna pull the 2 way diff out before my next track day, not really suited to grip days i dont think lol

didnt do the quickest times, but i was happy with how i went :)

Team RB20 reprezent!

So the plan is August 1 Sandown?

Here's a

of my car. Only had the camera for the last session and didn't manage to get a good lap in. I follow ryan around a bit though then get overtaken by the lambo!

Team RB20 reprezent!

So the plan is August 1 Sandown?

it would be team rb20 excepted adz and i aint running rb20's :P

Here's a
of my car. Only had the camera for the last session and didn't manage to get a good lap in. I follow ryan around a bit though then get overtaken by the lambo!

good video, i picked up some good pointers from it too.

Okay just finished my incar...

Unfort my PB lap wasn't captured due to the camera running out of batteries but I did catch my second fastest lap...

Also uploaded footage from a wet lap - not fast but passing Mick (Micolour) sideways at 1:27 :P