SAU Community

What car should I buy

LOVE2XLR8

The advice i have to give is that you've got to look at it like this .... different cars come with different "personalities" ... you've got to find one that suits you and your comfortable with .... what car suits people on this forum may not suit you so get out and test drive a few and make your own mind up!

God knows why i decided to buy a Skyline i havent always liked them ... in fact when i heard th eguy that used to own my ZX traded it in to buy an R33 i thought "Why trade a beautiful car in like that and buy something that looks like you should be frying eggs on the rear tailights" .... but somewhere down the line i drove one and fell in love .... and it suits my needs has enough get down n boogey to keep me amused but also its a great daily driver for me ..... but not for you ...... so get out there n test a few!!

Put a nice exhaust on them to extract a sweet note, and a pod for better low-down urge, and you'll have yourself a nice little sleeper.

I think we might have a different opinion of what sleeper means...

making a car noisy and bolting on parts that don't really work doesnt equal sleeper, it equals rice..

getting a wrx and pulling off the bonnet and badging, and replacing it with an rx bonnet and badging so that peple think they got burnt by a 2.0 litre n/a.....that's a sleeper.