SAU Community

R33 Gtst - Exhaust Is Too Loud

Bariskycord

Thanks mate

this is almost the same as what i got atm, want to lower the noise with "not much affect on performence" any comments?

is that the flow through muffler is the only choice? A chambered muffler or a silicener is bad for turbo cars?

post-74028-1275648293_thumb.jpg

their not bad for them but they do create more resistance which is going to slightly affect performance but hey its kinda one or the other unless you spend big bucks on a hks system or one of those big name brands. best/cheapest way to go about it is add in a couple hotdogs. ive got a full 3" system with a hotdog about half way and its pretty reasonably quiet unless you get it on boost. so going on that i'd say 2 hotdogs will be enough to satisfy you gf haha. or just turn up the radio ;)

If you're looking at a complete change a Kakimoto regu 06&R is really quiet and won't restrict flow. Pretty pricey though....maybe you could tell ur gf it's her early bday gift lol

go to mettams muffflers and buy a varex muffler look it up on youtube bout 500 dollars and works really well, i have one and no complaints

Edited by scotty boi