SAU Community

Raced My Car At Wsid Last Night

Hey everyone,

just thought id share my quater mile time with everyone.

the car has 246 awkw.. just comp, pods, cat back exhaust, and booooost lol

i was very happy with the times..

and just to clear it up, the gtr i raced on the right lane was hella quicker but had to slow down at the end cause if he hit 11 sec again they were going to kick him out becuase he didnt have an ANDRA licence. so yeh he was quicker but was slowly pulling.

still found it a good race.

let me know what yous think !!

Edited by Chris_GTR26

my 60ft was 1.800

and i was running shitty old tyres on heavy 18 inch rims

i was launching it at 6,000 rpm...

and in the video the purple gtr looks like its heaps in front.. but he wasnt.

towards the end i was at his rear bar then he stopped.

that other gtr isnt slow... says it done 132mph??? thats 500hp mark.. hrmmm ur car is quick man for stockish

yeh the that gtr had over 320 kw ... he just had to slow down at the last second.

was ur dyno done on rwd or awd. 240-250 awkw is huge for stock turbos, and pretty spot on for rwkw given roughly 10% difference between the two. Either way top effort, u might even touch 11s if u take off slightly quicker.

Edited by linkems

I saw ur car there looks good, I was in a White R32 GTR..

ahhh yeh yeh i saw you, thats a very clean r32 man looked nice.. i usually go up to some people with skylines and talk to em, but the line was going that quick lol. mine was very very dirty.. i didnt get a chance to wash it as of getting home late from work so yeh didnt look too good at all lol

i saw one you got, i think it was 13.6 .. is yours a stocker ??

Edited by Chris_GTR26

was ur dyno done on rwd or awd. 240-250 awkw is huge for stock turbos, and pretty spot on for rwkw given roughly 10% difference between the two. Either way top effort, u might even touch 11s if u take off slightly quicker.

it was awkw at croydon racing developments ... i hadnt driven the car for about 6 months and if u saw the car ( dirty ) you could tell lol.. but yeh i was breaking traction 1st and half through 2nd so a bit lost there.

i got the best time of a 12.210 that night so i think its capable of 12 flat with some practise and better tyres ;)

ahhh yeh yeh i saw you, thats a very clean r32 man looked nice.. i usually go up to some people with skylines and talk to em, but the line was going that quick lol. mine was very very dirty.. i didnt get a chance to wash it as of getting home late from work so yeh didnt look too good at all lol

i saw one you got, i think it was 13.6 .. is yours a stocker ??

Yeah the line was going quick, lol.. yeah first run was 13.6 getting use to the new clutch, then ran a 12.8..

catback, pods n running 13psi..

Yeah the line was going quick, lol.. yeah first run was 13.6 getting use to the new clutch, then ran a 12.8..

catback, pods n running 13psi..

thats really good mate, well this is good info for you man,

cause i ad cat back exhaust, pods, 14 psi and got 12.7 ..

just fitted the apexi power fc. got 30 awkw gain and dropped it down to 12.2

but i will admit.. the second time i took off more violently, as for th first i just rode it.

so yeh mate idk if that helps you