SAU Community

Clutch Help Needed!?!?!

R32 some

Just blew the clutch in my r32, and was wondering where is a good place in SA to get a new one installed? and what kind of price am i looking at for a stockie compared to a heavy duty organic?

Any answers to these questions would be greatly appriciated

cheers

clutches aren't really hard to install so where is a good place is dependent on your location

and clutch type is dependent on how much power you wish to make

my recommendations are with NPC who i have built a good relationship with

clutches aren't really hard to install so where is a good place is dependent on your location

and clutch type is dependent on how much power you wish to make

my recommendations are with NPC who i have built a good relationship with

where abouts is NPC?

I live at glandore about 7 kms out of the cbd, know any decent workshops in the area?

please ALWAYS use the search function. This topic has been covered hundreds of times before. Since you are a newbie I will let you off and not delete your thread, but ALWAYS check the stickied threads - in this case particularly this one:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Wo...st-t123887.html

Read the forum rules here:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/boardrules.html

and ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS use the search function at the top right of the forums to see if your question has been asked/covered before.

Look up All Clutch and Brake. 3 Pinn Street, just off south road, near the daws road intersection.

Talk to Jo, she knows a thing or two i have found.

getting a pedal box welded up is easy

yes, but having one pop (when out n about from home usually) some time after installing a heavy clutch isnt fun :domokun:

People squeal and get all excited and slap the heaviest clutch in and there* with no reason to.

*Assuming the car is stock again, and that the OP has no mechanical knowledge

i bought my clutch off an online dealer....he also deals on habibay......but i got everything for $350 delivered and my car makes roughly 250rwkw.....its holding up alright so far 8 months on and has see 1 full on thrashing at the track day....its called the F1 racing clutch

getting a pedal box welded up is easy

Not trying to hijack the thread at all, but my accelerator pedal pivot point has recently snapped at the top weld point (bottom one is still fine, so the car is drivable and it's also being held in by the carpet/backing there).

Who would I go to to get this fixed? I would imagine it's a fair bit of work, cos the welding could end up setting interior stuff on fire? And there's a lot of carpetting/backing around the accelerator pedal? I've searched the threads, and only found one other person this has happaned to (who's posted about it anyway), and they just riveted it in-place (despite everyone else in the thread telling them to just get it welded). Thoughts?

I would give boostworx a ring

to the original poster i can get you a NPC organic clutch for $450 delivered rated for 300rwkw and no pedal box welding required