SAU Community

Buying R33 Gts-t

Hello. I'm looking for a clean r33 gts-t, In the Vic area, im from the S.E suburbs. I'd prefer stock or close to stock as it is my first turbo car. If anyone has something clean for sale or knows of someone just let me know. Also with the m-spec i have noticed they all have n/a as there roadworthy status, Why is this? are they not alloud on vic roads or are the ones i have seen just in bad shape? I have taken a look through lots of the for sale posts but most are modified. I would buy a nicely modified car but have heard epa likes to pick on skyline drivers and would like to make sure my modifications are done correct and i keep the stock parts for when a roadworthy has to be redone if it was to happen. If anyone has a different idea or opinion just let me know :thumbsup:

I'm sort of leaning towards a stock series 2 for around 9500 or series 1 for 8500. thanks for the offers so far :thumbsup:

Oh and no offence but my current car is maroone which i am sick of the colour so i would like any other colour, pref Black,silver,white

Edited by S4LVA

Hello. I'm looking for a clean r33 gts-t, In the Vic area, im from the S.E suburbs. I'd prefer stock or close to stock as it is my first turbo car. If anyone has something clean for sale or knows of someone just let me know. Also with the m-spec i have noticed they all have n/a as there roadworthy status, Why is this? are they not alloud on vic roads or are the ones i have seen just in bad shape? I have taken a look through lots of the for sale posts but most are modified. I would buy a nicely modified car but have heard epa likes to pick on skyline drivers and would like to make sure my modifications are done correct and i keep the stock parts for when a roadworthy has to be redone if it was to happen. If anyone has a different idea or opinion just let me know :P

Mate , i think ive got a car for ya, mine, 93-94 r33 gts25t, stock, fantastic buy, on ebay right now, Liste as (Nissan Skyline gts25t 4 door manual turbo) you must look at this, going cheap, but well worth the cash, i just bought a 4x4 and camper to travel australia... would love to sell it to someone who would appreciate it, is sold with roady and rego till april 2011... check it out

Mate , i think ive got a car for ya, mine, 93-94 r33 gts25t, stock, fantastic buy, on ebay right now, Liste as (Nissan Skyline gts25t 4 door manual turbo) you must look at this, going cheap, but well worth the cash, i just bought a 4x4 and camper to travel australia... would love to sell it to someone who would appreciate it, is sold with roady and rego till april 2011... check it out

Only got 139000 ks on it to, starting bid only 6900... or you can buy it outright for 9500... unkless you rock up and have a look with 9 g , and if there are no bids on it then you can have it for 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you could stretch the budget I'm selling my 33 gtst2 silver manual $11k has full exhaust, fmic and 18's

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/privat...0&silo=1011

you might have trouble getting a clean series2 33 with roady for under 10k, series one maybe but still rough