SAU Community

Lonnie Area Cuise + Poll

pipster11

Who will be attending?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seeing as i can't edit my post (wtf sau?)

The cruise will meet up saturday morning (time to be confirmed) at the Launceston UTAS lower car park (between the 2 roundabouts on the straight road)

Destination is Beauty point vial this route: The Route

we're aiming to get there for about 11 as we've got the wharf booked for 11-12 for photos and chatting

then we will return

bring a walkie talkie if you have one, its not really necessary but handy to have

See you all there

I will come if nothing else comes up on the day.

I really think we should go lilydale, lalla, karoola, Mt Direction then over the batman bridge, Rather than boring old east tamar to the bridge.

Look forward to meeting a few of you ppl.

Yer, but head more towards lilydale. You turn left basically right at the start of lilydale.

The roads a little bumpy in places but not a bad route all in all. About 1hr 20min max one way.

Fish and chips in Beauty Point is always nice if the weather is fine.

There are so many good 1 to 2 hour one way roads in the north the explore. I especially like going up sheffield area. Very nice roads/Scenery and can't go past etc in Elizabeth town.

How many ppl will not be able to come if it gets pushed back 1 day

will everony still be able to come if its on the Sunday (27th)

oh i cant if its the sun, but i was a mayb anyway......so whtevs i guess, if i cant make this therell hopefully be a next one!

Yer i'm all good for sunday.

I havn't been on a cruise with this club either and rick man if you come i might have to bring out my 31 also. Get shane keen too. I haven't seen him in a little while.

Ryan