SAU Community

Nsw Stagea Meet

Can I post a recommended date? :D Just because I need to plan ahead due to work.

How about Sat 25th Sep? Could meet at Manly Dam, have a BBQ and then all head out for a drive up McCarrs Creek Rd?

Chris.

If we do it at Jet's workplace, I'm guessing we could still have a BBQ. For the first one (also at Jet's work, but a different venue) we had a BBQ going there too, and it was a pretty good arvo. There was some light rain as we were all getting there, but it was all undercover, so there were no issues.

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
If anyone is keen, bbenny and myself will be heading out to WSID this Wednesday for a run. Scared to find out how slow my car will be. :)

It would be good to see some more stageas out there! :)

Waiting 'till I get my new pipes on then I'll be out again. Wednesday might be a bit soon :D Good luck guys!

If anyone is keen, bbenny and myself will be heading out to WSID this Wednesday for a run. Scared to find out how slow my car will be. :)

It would be good to see some more stageas out there! :)

I may be heading to Calder on Friday too.

New tune on Caltex E70 is crazy, and no speed cut this time. :D

Waiting 'till I get my new pipes on then I'll be out again. Wednesday might be a bit soon :banana: Good luck guys!

C'mon Dale, a Legalis will only take ~30 mins to install (including putting the car on the ramps... no hoist required)

I may be heading to Calder on Friday too.

New tune on Caltex E70 is crazy, and no speed cut this time. :(

Hoo-f**k'n-ray

C'mon Dale, a Legalis will only take ~30 mins to install (including putting the car on the ramps... no hoist required)

Yeah I know Cam, that's the bit that shits me. :banana:

The bonehead that fitted the crappy, unnecessary compliance cat cut out the rear flange, and welded it in. So I've got to buy a 3" cat and sort the flanges. On top of that, I don't have access to a tig at the moment. PITA!

Looking at coming down south to "Mexico" again for this one.... would be good to meet a whole bunch of our Southern brothers and sisters...

Hehe im spewing i missed meeting up with jetwreck after visiting sydney on the weekend.. was already two hours out of there when he called!

But i'd be keen for another 'Mehico' drive also rb26stagea!

:banana:

Andy and Craig, you wanna head out to WSID this week??

cannot....it's on Wednesday....I look after the kid's while playing MW2( :D ).....I will be going one the tune happen's though.

P.S. + I want to crack 185km's on my first run

P.S.S. I will be posting up a meet date tomorrow as well.....just waiting for confirmation on one more thing

Edited by Jetwreck

cannot....it's on Wednesday....I look after the kid's while playing MW2( :D ).....I will be going one the tune happen's though.

P.S. + I want to crack 185km's on my first run

P.S.S. I will be posting up a meet date tomorrow as well.....just waiting for confirmation on one more thing

:D Yeah, cos that only happens on Wednesdays! :P

If you make it the 25th, I SHOULD be down there again. The only thing is, I'll more than likely be taking my new daily for a spin this time, so the Stag will be staying up here... Either way, would be great to catch up with you guys again: I'll let you know this week if I'm coming down :P

• 1 month later...

I've been slack on this.....but my car is in bit's and I wanted to bring it along as well :) .......my new motor arrives on the 20th and then off to the dyno the next week.....so I should be able to organise a meet for mid Dec.

I've been slack on this.....but my car is in bit's and I wanted to bring it along as well :) .......my new motor arrives on the 20th and then off to the dyno the next week.....so I should be able to organise a meet for mid Dec.

What happened to your old motor???????

Jules