R32 Gt-r 21st Birthday Cruise

GTR-N1

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FYI, payments have been received from the following Postcodes for Cinema Tickets, in reverse order (ie from most recent to first)...

2755, 2747, 2750, 2755, 2166, 2163, 2750, 2044, 2567, 2560, 2227, 2541, 2615, 2557, 2527, 2777, 2206, 2127, 2914, 2795, 2785, 2113, 4210, 2615, 2203, 2795, 2166, 2095, 5013, 2138, 2232, 2148. So far, so good :rofl2:

Got word to-day from Terry Ashwood that he'll be coming down from Qld for our R32 Event - as guest and dignitary.

He'll be signing the Award Certificates. :D

Black_Widow ie Nick, our fellow Organiser, has been able to secure some Car-care gifts. Many, many thanks to Meguiars for their generosity. :) Perhaps, you can tell us more about your efforts Nick?

Perhaps some of you who have already purchased tickets would like to organise groups? :D Then you can enter the cinema as a group?

Sorry that we can't discount - but then you understand why - the charity needs your money.

At least the cinema has been paid for now.

Many thanks for this, go to our sponsors Top Secret Imports and Just Jap :D

Reminder: for those who have said they're "IN" please be aware you have to pay for a ticket -- so please contact Terry about that

I presume that was meant for me... I just checked my mail and the email I sent bounced. It has been re-sent now. Can you please make sure that it comes through and if not shoot me a PM or something so I dont miss out???

Thanks - Thomas.

I presume that was meant for me... I just checked my mail and the email I sent bounced. It has been re-sent now. Can you please make sure that it comes through and if not shoot me a PM or something so I dont miss out???

Thanks - Thomas.

Yes Thomas, this last E-mail has come through this morning.

Tickets are being sent to you to-day.

Look forward to seeing 2 of you on the big day. :)

We're glad that we organisers were talked out of hiring Cinema #2 by Top Secret Imports.

It had 128 seats, and now, 100 seats have been taken already.

If you haven't purchased your cinema tickets yet, we would press the point that you buy them soon. Only $15 per ticket. :)

It was to everyone Thomas :whistling: just a friendly reminder to those who are reading as they might have skipped past this and might think it's just a normal cruise event

FYI, payments have been received from the following Postcodes for Cinema Tickets, in reverse order (ie from most recent to first)...

3132, 2128, 2173, 2615, 2755, 2747, 2750, 2755, 2166, 2163, 2750, 2044, 2567, 2560, 2227, 2541, 2615, 2557, 2527, 2777, 2206, 2127, 2914, 2795, 2785, 2113, 4210, 2615, 2203, 2795, 2166, 2095, 5013, 2138, 2232, 2148. ;)

We now have more than 2x visitors from each of Country NSW, South Australia, Aust. Capital Territory, Queensland and now, Victoria ! ! !

Most States/Territories are now represented ! ! !

Those coming from afar can contact GTRKat for details on where to stay that's close by and have your precious cars in a locked secure compound.

We organisers will thank that establishment by name in the wrapup ! ! !

We've gone National ! ! ! ;)

You won't get your cars into the secure carpark at Lilianfels if thats where they are being suggested to stay...

No that's not the place Ben. ;)

We have a place under wraps & it's suitable for low lip cars.

Even the establishment's manager is coming with his R33 GT-R.

And we'll reveal the establishment in our 'Thank You's after the Event.

Someone on the forum asked me if this Event was exclusively for Skylines.

The answer is emphatically NO.

All SAUers (+ their partners/family/friends) are welcome to this fantastic occasion!

The beneficiaries will be SAU & The Children's Hospital Westmead!

Updated Info:- payments have been received from the following Postcodes, for Cinema Tickets, in reverse order (ie from most recent to first)...

2077, 2250, 3132, 2128, 2173, 2615, 2755, 2747, 2750, 2755, 2166, 2163, 2750, 2044, 2567, 2560, 2227, 2541, 2615, 2557, 2527, 2777, 2206, 2127, 2914, 2795, 2785, 2113, 4210, 2615, 2203, 2795, 2166, 2095, 5013, 2138, 2232, 2148. :(

It's quite remarkable to see from 2-6 tix going to most Postcodes. Seems like a family day is in order! ;)

...and our organisers are chuffed!

Are there many servo's with 98 if your heading down from brisbane just asking because my car really chews the juice ?

Should be fine, so long as you stay on the Pacific (rather than N. England).

We'd love some more Queenslanders! :(

And Jez...

A convoy is coming up from Canberra.

You might as well organise one too. :mad:

Cant believe i have totally missed this tread. i shall be making payment shortly.

I have also just finished my second 1:10 Scale rc shell of the Winfield GTR which i shall sit on my parcel shelf.

Terry if you guys are setting up a display or something at the cinema id be more than happy to donate it for the day.

Last one i made Terry Ashfield bought off me at the show and shine last year. maybe he will want this one too.

post-45155-1279974033_thumb.jpg

Cant believe i have totally missed this thread. i shall be making payment shortly.

I have also just finished my second 1:10 Scale rc shell of the Winfield GTR which i shall sit on my parcel shelf.

Terry if you guys are setting up a display or something at the cinema id be more than happy to donate it for the day.

Last one i made Terry Ashwood bought off me at the show and shine last year. maybe he will want this one too.

I recall Terry buying that off you... - and some of us commented that you undercharged him... LOL

I think that anything that'll help this event's atmosphere will be good John. We're thinking about an SAU table atm.

Just Jap & Top Secret Imports will have their displays just inside & outside the front doors.

When you buy your tix, let me know in the e-mail what you have in mind > I'll put it to the others. Many thanks for your kind gesture! :thumbsup:

I recall Terry buying that off you... - and some of us commented that you undercharged him... LOL

I think that anything that'll help this event's atmosphere will be good John. We're thinking about an SAU table atm.

Just Jap & Top Secret Imports will have their displays just inside & outside the front doors.

When you buy your tix, let me know in the e-mail what you have in mind > I'll put it to the others. Many thanks for your kind gesture! :thumbsup:

I Vill Confer with some of the other GT-R owners i know up here and get back to you terry, also, not including the cruise itself, what sort of kilometres are we talking from Bris ?

BP Ultimate/Shell/Mobil 8000 at these intervals...

Assuming you stay on Hwy #1...

Brisbane > Beenleigh 32km

Beenleigh > Gold Coast Hwy turnoff 29

G.C.Hwy turnoff > Coolangatta 49

C'gatta > Murwillumbah 31 (although I usually go via the hinterland to M'bah)

M'bah > Ballina 80

Ballina > Grafton 137

Grafton > Coffs Harbour 85

Coffs > Kempsey 116

Kemsey > Port Macquarie (2nd turnoff) 48

Pt Mac > Taree 72

Taree > Bulahdelah 72

Bulahdelah > Newcastle 95

Newcastle > Gosford 87

Gosford > Penrith 90

Hope this helps...

Plus the fact that if you PM GTRKat, she'll let you know where you can stay & where your car will be in a secure compound + wash car :thumbsup::D I want to pay you interstate drivers a visit there on the night of the 9th. :):)

Cant believe i have totally missed this tread. i shall be making payment shortly.

Last one i made Terry Ashfield bought off me at the show and shine last year. maybe he will want this one too.

I dont think you'd want to do that... last time I left a plastic scale model car on the parcel shelf it warped and partially melted due to the sun!

woOhOO!! can't wait :thumbsup: by the way, any speed/red light/safety cameras we need to aware people of?

You should be right with the five-0.. of all weekends thats the Bathurst 1000... sorry bout cant make that 1.. have fun though

You should be right with the five-0.. of all weekends thats the Bathurst 1000... sorry bout cant make that 1.. have fun though

Should be right because people should be driving within the law. thay way doesnt matter if the cops are in bathurst or right behind you.