SAU Community

Chasing Account Details

Hey guys,

I have another account on SAU but Ive lost my password and im not to sure what email account i signed up with. If someone from admin could let me know what email i used that would be great. My User name is DTSNR32.

Thanks once again,

Dave

Well you have to respect the nature of the situation.

You only made the account 12 months ago, and it's a chicks name.

Surely you should know?

We can't just go out resetting passwords/emails on accounts for people etc.

Do you know anyone personally in the WA group? Dan perhaps? It's a bit hard from over here - I'm not saying you are lying or anything, just being cautious about the situation.

Yes i understand that... I would have thought it would have been using my sisters or mums email accounts but ive gone searching through them and have had no luck.

I dont know any admin of sauwa personally... so its abit hard.

Even if you leave some letters out of the email adress so i can show them and they'll know ...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Bit of a dump of ones I saw on my trip. I also have a heap from daikoko but that’s technically not  on the street 
    • i was thinking that the 2 wires that go to the sub from factory has some sort of preamp like you mentioned and also a lo Pass filter to get just bass. now that will only use 1 channel and that really should be all i need for a sub? if i was trying to put a set of speakers in the back i can understand cutting into the left and right speaker wires. i will try how im talking about doing it and if that is crap i will do it the way of all wires. thanks for the input guys.  
    • Challenging mig welding thin Aluminium pipe and trying to fit it in, having to bend and twist, but got there in the end. Fits really well and can easily get a socket wrench in there now to put it on/off. I'm in the middle of another project, so haven't installed the suction pipe yet. I'll post some pictures and results when i do.
    • I got it down to within 5 tenths of the silver time at Grand Valley in the X2010 but struggling to improve on that. Have put it aside for now. Got well into silver in the Mazda Roadster NR-A at Suzuka east course and the Alfa 155 touring car at Watkins Glen short though