SAU Community

R33 Gts25 Fuel Consumption

Good or Bad?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Non-turbo, filling up around 50L, gets me around 470KM.

Is that good/bad?

First skyline etc. It's a fair change going from a Hyundai.

Edited by .eLusive

Who cares what fuel consumption you get? You're driving a f**king skyline!!

I voted "good" without even reading your thread. Gotta burn fuel to make power, even in an NA.

My turbo R33 gets great consumption if I'm light on the throttle. If I'm heavy, then I pay extra. It's pretty simple really.

Mine must be shit

I'm getting about 270 out of a tank.

300 if I'm granny driving. How to fix this?

I vote 02 sensor as well, I'm waiting to get mine in the mail. 300-340kms to a tank ftl :glare: Although I'd say 470kms to a tank for a non turbo is good.

i usually get between 330-380km for 50L

don't complain buddy :glare:

Yeah when my rear bar is stained with unburnt fuel, and my Afr's are in the 10's I think not. Considering I don't exactly go heavy on the right foot I think 16ltrs per 100kms is a bit bad.

Mine must be shit

I'm getting about 270 out of a tank.

300 if I'm granny driving. How to fix this?

had the same problem on another r33 gtst ser 2.. was only gettin 250-300km per full tank.. was the o2 sensor.. id cheack that.. replaced it, reset the stock ecu and got 430km on the first tank :blink:

and yes 470km is good..

Edited by unc33

i used to get about 16L/100kms out of my 33 driving semi sensibly. 17L/100kms driving a bit stupid. about 11L/100kms on the highway with a small amount of city driving.

new o2 sensor did nothing to help my economy since round town it was high flooring it everytime i took off from intersections, etc. even if it wasn't 100% throttle it was still more than enough for the ecu to ignore the o2 sensor.

also you may want to take notice of how many litres you are classing as a tank. some fuel gauges are a bit dodgy and might read empty with 10L more fuel left than someone else, so that is going to give you drastically different fuel figures.

Thanks for the replies, guys. I managed to pull 533KM before filling up.

Premium fuel etc. too. Plus a lot of long driving.

HEKT1K, we have the same car, except you have a turbo ^^ Are those GTR rims on your skyline?