SAU Community

Clean As R32 Gtr. 51,000km

Hey guys,

this is an eoi on my R32 gtr. I bought it to fix then keep. Always wanted one and wanted it to be perfectly clean and spectacular.

The interior looks as if it's never been touched, only mod is a kenwood headunit. The rest is stock and perfect. Has a factory optioned 320km nismo cluster.

Car has a genuine 51,000km on it, was imported in 07. Car is dead clean. not a mark on it. only exterior mod are some blitz wheels with brand new 255/40 federals on them.

The car was in storage for a long time before I got my hands on it, and the motor hadn't been turned over for some time, consequently it is now broken and in bits. Everything is included to put motor back together, needs to be oversized and new pistons. rods/crank/bearings etc are all ok.

I am chasing $12,000 ono. Realisticly, spend $1500-$2000 to get the motor fixed up and back together. And you've got yourself a superbly clean R32 GTR for next to nothing realisticly.

I don't want to sell it, but could use the money for other stuff and don't really have the time to finish this car with all the drifting/fixing the drift car that I seem to be doing these days!

here is the only pic I have of it atm, it's dusty as in the pic, had been sitting for about 1.5 months.

also, the car has rego till november. full complied obviously. Can also deliver to sunny coast/brisbane/gold coast as I have a car trailer.

img0153hg.jpg

AFAIK this one was not for sale before I bought it, I bought it via word of mouth, and it was never on the sunshine coast.

Motor is in bits, block is still in car, sump is off, as is head and inlet side. Do not ask me why the previous owner decided to pull it down this way, guess he thought it was fixable leaving the block in the car? Either way, motor is pulled down, and all inspections are more than welcome.

I might also add, the photos show the car in it's current condition, the car has been sitting in a carport under a car cover for 8 months. I haven't washed it or prettied it up for any of these photos. It really is alot cleaner than it looks in these photos. :whistling:

emmalah - no swaps. I have enough cars/projects/dailys/trailers etc. :thumbsup:

mike - depends on how you go about it, set of forged pistons can be had for ~$800 with rings, bore the block and buy a headgasket and piece her back together, it can be done that cheap. Set of bearings is $200, so might as well do them whilst you're at it. Sub 2k, you can have a rebuilt motor with forged pistons in a dead clean GTR r32.

The rego expires on 29/11/2010 :wacko: So still a few months left on this bad boy :no: Number plates are off in the photos as they are fresh issued, and I didn't see the point in attaching them to a car that doesn't run, so they've been sitting in my toolbox. :D

Couple of keen people have been pming/calling. :) freight is not as issue. I have a car trailer and can take the car to a depot to have it shipped, But keep in mind that you will also need to factor in the cost of a small pallet freight for the head/inlet plenum etc that is no longer attached to the engine, I will not put these items in the car, it will make the interior dirty and I just couldn't do it. Small pallet freight will only be about $60-$90 anyway. :)

Also, for $17k I can have this car running with a spare Rb26dett out of an R33 gtr that I have. Has recently been overhauled, new rings/bearings, stock internals, good condition motor, 160psi across all 6. As I work in an import workshop and play with these things all day, the install will be to an OEM standard and everything will be done right. That's another option if you are interested in a running car, I would need a hefty deposit (at least 10%) to do this, as unless I'm guaranteed a sale, there is no point in me putting in the hard yards!