SAU Community

• 4x stock Nissan wheels with JDM 205/55/16R Bridgestone tyres: still got 80% tread remaining, little gutter wear but otherwise great condition
    • $300.00

[*]4x stock springs: excellent and in great condition, suits R33 GTS-T and R34 GT

• $50.00

[*]1x Calsonic exhaust: excellent, in great condition, straight off my R34 GT, shiny tips, no rust and absolutely no holes

• $80.00

[*]Aerpro AP745 Deluxe FM Expander - unused and brand new, perfect for tuning into the Aussie FM range with those Japanese head units

• $20.00

[*]Soniq QPA300 3" DVD player: single din, decent screen and can play DVD's or as media player with 1x pre-out, nice vibrant LCD and is an excellent player with heaps of great features, used only for a few days for road trip, comes with all manuals and accessories and in great condition

• $200.00

[*]Pioneer Carrozzeria FH-P050MDzz: JDM player, double-din, plays both CD and MD, and is also compatible with MP3, WMA, WAV, MDLP and can read from a CD-R/RW, backlight sharp black and all the texts are displayed in white colour, equalizer and display is awesome, in great condition

• $100.00

[*]R34 Climate Control: fully working, no fascia, most buttons included (missing buttons can be taken off your existing one and put onto this -- real easy task, as well as the fascia and back light bulbs)

• $50.00

I'm located in Western suburbs from Melbourne, PM me, SMS me or call me on 0411 389 062 if you have any queries. Photo's on request.

• 3 weeks later...

PRICE DROP!

• 4x stock Nissan wheels with JDM 205/55/16R Bridgestone tyres: still got 80% tread remaining, little gutter wear but otherwise great condition
    • $200.00

[*]4x stock springs: excellent and in great condition, suits R33 GTS-T and R34 GT

• $50.00

[*]1x Calsonic exhaust: excellent, in great condition, straight off my R34 GT, shiny tips, no rust and absolutely no holes

• $50.00

[*]Aerpro AP745 Deluxe FM Expander - unused and brand new, perfect for tuning into the Aussie FM range with those Japanese head units

• $9.00

[*]Soniq QPA300 3" DVD player: single din, decent screen and can play DVD's or as media player with 1x pre-out, nice vibrant LCD and is an excellent player with heaps of great features, used only for a few days for road trip, comes with all manuals and accessories and in great condition

• $140.00

[*]Pioneer Carrozzeria FH-P050MDzz: JDM player, double-din, plays both CD and MD, and is also compatible with MP3, WMA, WAV, MDLP and can read from a CD-R/RW, backlight sharp black and all the texts are displayed in white colour, equalizer and display is awesome, in great condition

• $50.00

[*]R34 Climate Control: fully working, no fascia, most buttons included (missing buttons can be taken off your existing one and put onto this -- real easy task, as well as the fascia and back light bulbs)

• $30.00

I'm located in Western suburbs from Melbourne, PM me, SMS me or call me on 0411 389 062 if you have any queries. Photo's on request.

• 2 weeks later...

Soniq QPA300 3" DVD player sold!

* 4x stock Nissan wheels with JDM 205/55/16R Bridgestone tyres: still got 80% tread remaining, little gutter wear but otherwise great condition

o $200.00

* 4x stock springs: excellent and in great condition, suits R33 GTS-T and R34 GT

o $50.00

* 1x stock Calsonic exhaust: excellent, in great condition, straight off my R34 GT, shiny tips, no rust and absolutely no holes

o $50.00

* Aerpro AP745 Deluxe FM Expander - unused and brand new, perfect for tuning into the Aussie FM range with those Japanese head units

o $9.00

* Soniq QPA300 3" DVD player: single din, decent screen and can play DVD's or as media player with 1x pre-out, nice vibrant LCD and is an excellent player with heaps of great features, used only for a few days for road trip, comes with all manuals and accessories and in great condition

o $140.00

* Pioneer Carrozzeria FH-P050MDzz: JDM player, double-din, plays both CD and MD, and is also compatible with MP3, WMA, WAV, MDLP and can read from a CD-R/RW, backlight sharp black and all the texts are displayed in white colour, equalizer and display is awesome, in great condition

o $50.00

* R34 Climate Control: fully working, no fascia, most buttons included (missing buttons can be taken off your existing one and put onto this -- real easy task, as well as the fascia and back light bulbs)

o $30.00

Edited by theponyremark

Aerpro AP745 Deluxe FM Expander sold!

* 4x stock Nissan wheels with JDM 205/55/16R Bridgestone tyres: still got 80% tread remaining, little gutter wear but otherwise great condition

o $200.00

* 4x stock springs: excellent and in great condition, suits R33 GTS-T and R34 GT

o $50.00

* 1x stock Calsonic exhaust: excellent, in great condition, straight off my R34 GT, shiny tips, no rust and absolutely no holes

o $50.00

* Aerpro AP745 Deluxe FM Expander - unused and brand new, perfect for tuning into the Aussie FM range with those Japanese head units

o $9.00

* Soniq QPA300 3" DVD player: single din, decent screen and can play DVD's or as media player with 1x pre-out, nice vibrant LCD and is an excellent player with heaps of great features, used only for a few days for road trip, comes with all manuals and accessories and in great condition

o $140.00

* Pioneer Carrozzeria FH-P050MDzz: JDM player, double-din, plays both CD and MD, and is also compatible with MP3, WMA, WAV, MDLP and can read from a CD-R/RW, backlight sharp black and all the texts are displayed in white colour, equalizer and display is awesome, in great condition

o $50.00

* R34 Climate Control: fully working, no fascia, most buttons included (missing buttons can be taken off your existing one and put onto this -- real easy task, as well as the fascia and back light bulbs)

o $30.00

Edited by theponyremark

* R34 GT/GTT Front Bar: excellent condition, has 3M CF in the middle of the bottom lip - looks great :) Fits coupe and sedans!

o $250.00 neg.

* R34 GT/GTT Rear Bar: excellent condition, has Nismo, Skyline and 25GT logo - looks great :) Fits coupe and sedans!

o $250.00 neg.

* R34 GT/GTT Rear Bar: excellent condition no scratches - looks great :) Fits coupe only!

o $150.00 neg.

o $200.00

o $50.00

o $50.00

o $9.00

o $140.00

o $50.00

o $30.00

Edited by theponyremark

• 3 weeks later...

4x stock Nissan wheels with JDM 205/55/16R Bridgestone tyres sold!

* R34 GT/GTT Front Bar: excellent condition, has 3M CF in the middle of the bottom lip - looks great :P Fits coupe and sedans!

o $200.00 neg.

* R34 GT/GTT Rear Bar: excellent condition, has Nismo, Skyline and 25GT logo - looks great :) Fits coupe and sedans!

o $200.00 neg.

o $50.00

o $50.00

o $50.00

o $30.00

Edited by theponyremark

* R34 GT/GTT Front Bar: excellent condition, has 3M CF in the middle of the bottom lip - looks great :P Fits coupe and sedans!

o $200.00 neg.

o $200.00 neg.

Hey mate, GTT front bar has the SMIC outlet/grille on the left hand side whereas the GT bar doesn't.

I am also pretty sure coupe and sedan rear bars are not interchangeable but please correct me if I'm wrong...

Thanks V28VX37. I put GT/GTT to point out it can be put on a GTT. I was told rear bar is interchangeable between coupe/sedan, however, the exhaust is different.

Have you gotten your new exhaust yet bud?

Edited by theponyremark

Thanks V28VX37. I put GT/GTT to point out it can be put on a GTT. I was told rear bar is interchangeable between coupe/sedan, however, the exhaust is different.

Have you gotten your new exhaust yet bud?

Yeah mate, took a fair bit of hunting but it's all together now, about time! Some details here

• 4 weeks later...

R34 GT/GTT Rear Bar sold!

* R34 GT/GTT Front Bar: excellent condition, has 3M CF in the middle of the bottom lip - looks great smile.gif Fits coupe and sedans!

o $200.00 neg.

o $50.00

o $50.00

o $50.00

o $30.00

R34 GT/GTT Rear Bar sold!

R34 GT/GTT Front Bar sold!

Pioneer Carrozzeria FH-P050MDzz sold!

o $50.00

o $50.00

o $30.00