SAU Community

Which One Of These Would You Get And Why? I Need Some Opinions

I would buy......  

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OK here is a nice range of cars to consider some quicker than others, some with 2 doors some with 4, some turbo some not, what would you go for and why????

Edited by 666DAN

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not really sure about any of them except for the porsche and the e92 beemer, talk to munkyboy. he has been in a turbo one and said it hauled arse. not sure what exactly it had had done to it though, but i know it wasn't stock. he'll be able to tell you more

I reckon save yourself the trouble - buy Hannah some jewellery and get something properly fast.

I went the E46. Theres a blown one that comes into work that sounds nuts!

OK here is a nice range of cars to consider some quicker than others, some with 2 doors some with 4, some turbo some not, what would you go for and why????

I'm pretty sure the RS4 is a manual only proposition so it would depend if that mattered to you or not. Its definetly a tough call but I would be leaning towards the BMW's. But it would be hard to go past the M3, 3.2L straight six and 0-100 in 4.6 seconds stock. If you have a family or will have mates in it on a regular basis the 335i, if you dont have a family or are just having this as a weekend car I would go the M3.

Porsche :P .

"Por-shaahh, there is no substitute" haha

How many kids do you hear saying "when i grow up im going to get an RS4, it will go with my dull grey suit" :P

Edited by r33cruiser

i drove my mate's 335i. it's quick. very quick. somewhere near 300kw with just a chip and large amounts of boost. the stock bits can handle it too! but i wouldnt buy one. hated the interior. open wheeler diff. doesnt feel sporty for a coupe.

also, pretty sure it was over 100k. around 130k+

Edited by Munkyb0y

Yep brand new they are. However second hand depending on year model they can be had for $70k-$100k. My old mans buying one once his car is sold and he finds the right one (black in either manual or paddle shifts). A bit off topic but my best mate is taking a new X6 M series for a spin on Monday, twin turbo V8 2 tonne car that can do 0-100 in under 5 seconds :P

Edited by PM-R33

Yep brand new they are. However second hand depending on year model they can be had for $70k-$100k. My old mans buying one once his car is sold and he finds the right one (black in either manual or paddle shifts). A bit off topic but my best mate is taking a new X6 M series for a spin on Monday, twin turbo V8 2 tonne car that can do 0-100 in under 5 seconds :P

Yeah but the X6M looks like a rhino taking a shit. Its also deeply impractical if anyone over 5ft ever wants to sit in the back.