SAU Community

Rotor Diameter Front & Rear R33 Gtst 96

Hi everyone,

My name is Mishy, can anyone help me with rotor sizes for my R33 GTST series II 96 model?

I need to buy new rotors and i have been trying to get quotes, but everyone wants to know what diameter rotors are on front and rear.

I looked up DBA and it said 292mm and 296mm. I told the brake place this and they said thats probably not right?

Does anyone know definately what size rotors come stock on my car?

Any help would be appreciated :)

Thanks

Mishy

Sure.

Well for the fronts they are DBA4963 and for the rear they are DBA4908.

Strange how the rears stated on the website are only 292mm, I always thought they were 297mm. :)

Edited by Dani Boi

Sure.

Well for the fronts they are DBA4963 and for the rear they are DBA4908.

Strange how the rears stated on the website are only 292mm, I always thought they were 297mm. :)

Thank you very much :P

it is weird that DBA would have wrong size... dont mean to question you but how do you know your measurements are correct?

just want to be 100% sure before i buy. DB4000 are the rotors that came up for me in DBA.

So confusing :)

Cheers

Thank you very much :thumbsup:

it is weird that DBA would have wrong size... dont mean to question you but how do you know your measurements are correct?

just want to be 100% sure before i buy. DB4000 are the rotors that came up for me in DBA.

So confusing :D

Cheers

I just know :D

Type those product numbers I gave you here http://www.dba.com.au/product-search then click the car icon for compatibility. If DBA say they are the right rotors then I'm sure they would be the right rotors. DB4000? That's the series of rotors.

Personally I use http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Rd...up-t302461.html