SAU Community

Need R32gtr Stuff, Where Can I Find It In Vic!

GTRAWW

i need a white front bar, left front headlight and indicators where can i get them frm? or if u do have any of these

one let me kno CHEERS! 0431762826..

Import Monster.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...mp;s=&f=187

Aaron has a half cut of a R32 you could probably get all you want from there.

Import Monster Australia - Head office, auction pickup & shop:

Import Monster Pty. Ltd.

Factory 3, 6 Wigan Road

Bayswater VIC 3153

03 9008 0031

i need a white front bar, left front headlight and indicators where can i get them frm? or if u do have any of these

one let me kno CHEERS! 0431762826..

Did you hit something this time Johnny, if you need help let me know.

Thanks man yeahh bad news i actually did.. Aha

Last week driving droping ppl at home.. was drunk! :P

i was thinking in my head that the coil overs that u fit on for me will drive for me sober when i was drunk Lol!

Now if u can help me look for a front bar left head light, indiacators. I need a lower control arm but that i kno where to get so dw..

after i fixs the control arm i would need to get a w/a get it rolling again! then after i think i will need to put my car up onto ur hoist to c if i push the driveshaft into the engine.. Thanks pan for helping a niger out again alright cheers man ;p!

This guy said 450 front bar? head lights 175 each what do u rkon its a good price ??

Awww... that's no good.... don't drink and drive ! neway you better shop around call wreckers and chase after parts, Osaka import is quite good, I've got a few of my parts from them.

Thanks man yeahh bad news i actually did.. Aha

Last week driving droping ppl at home.. was drunk! :angry:

i was thinking in my head that the coil overs that u fit on for me will drive for me sober when i was drunk Lol!

Now if u can help me look for a front bar left head light, indiacators. I need a lower control arm but that i kno where to get so dw..

after i fixs the control arm i would need to get a w/a get it rolling again! then after i think i will need to put my car up onto ur hoist to c if i push the driveshaft into the engine.. Thanks pan for helping a niger out again alright cheers man ;p!

This guy said 450 front bar? head lights 175 each what do u rkon its a good price ??

Try calling Nissan and see what they say...

Sounds ok... Either way you gotta pay for your own stupidity. :P

See if you can do a group buy and if they knock down the price any further...

Try calling Nissan and see what they say...

Sounds ok... Either way you gotta pay for your own stupidity. :cool:

See if you can do a group buy and if they knock down the price any further...

Yeh very dumb! Ahaha

Nissan place isnt it goner be very pricie.. ?

As for drink driving... you idiot.

+1..... and when do you want me to have a look at the car, if you can't drive to the workshop then I might drop by your house one day and have a look.

Yeh very dumb! Ahaha

Nissan place isnt it goner be very pricie.. ?

As Ash said, sometimes the prices are ok but mostly ridiculous + they would probably have to order it.

But luckily the R32 GTR was an ADM car as well as a JDM, so parts are still available through Nissan.

I got my Brake Pads, Clutch Kit / Flywheel, Clutch Slave Cylinder, Nismo front bar (Panel beater did) from Nissan.

Just had to wait for shipment.

Who did you get the quotes from?

Again, see if you can bargain it down or ask them to do the best they can.

Nissan is remarkably good on pricing for some items actually.

Others they are terrible... Just ask the question.

As for drink driving... you idiot.

:D

Yea.. im just gona get it repaired! Mch cheaper because it's only a cut from the vent threw the top!

for a genuine bumper for a r32 gtr is 1k from just jap or not unless get the copy one which is 525!

So i might aswell keep my genuine one and get it repaired, front guard that's cut threw from the vent.. back guard a lil dint and side skirt dj panel charge me $1100.

P.s

Pan, i think it's should be okay, I no need to go to ur garage thanks alot anyway! Alright man

wait till i get all this crap out of the way, Me and you got a lil catch up cruise...that we need to go on Ahaaha

Catch yah. Take it easy ;p! cheers