SAU Community

180sx/sr20 Performance Parts

My brother is a long time member here on the SAU forums, as he cannot sell these parts for me(as per the forum rules), he advised I join and sell them.

180SX/SR20DET PERFORMANCE PARTS FOR SALE

All prices are Neg. If u want a package deal, call me for prices.

The car is still complete and running. Anyone wanting a Test drive will have to put a LARGE deposit down BEFORE driving.

I have built the car over the last 5 years. It has been hardly driven since completion. The engine made an easy 305rwkw with a GREDDY TD06L2 turbo on it.

Now I have upgraded to a GREDDY T67 8cm.

I have done the run-in period for the turbo on 11psi. I am yet to get it tuned and see what real power it can make.

This is a genuine sale!

I am selling to buy a house.

All of the parts have done between 2000km and 5000km.

They are all in Very Good – Perfect condition.

CUSTOM NUMBER PLATES

D18OSX - $1000ono (D1 – 180SX)

BARE 50mm WIDEBODY 180SX SHELL -

Uras Front Bar, Rear Bar, Side Skirts,

Front Wide Guards. D-MAX Rear Guards. Painted by Vu at DT Panels in Ford Blueprint Blue, with a Black Bonnet and Black Pillars and Roof

- $7999ono

FULLY BUILT SR20DET –

Over $3000 Spent on the head alone.

GREDDY CAM GEARS,

GREDDY STEP 3 CAMS,

GREDDY ROCKERSTOPPERS,

ALL BRAND NEW GREDDY GASKETS, ACL RACE SERIES BOLTS AND STUDS, BRAND NEW GENUINE NISSAN OIL PUMP, ONLY MOTUL COMPETITION OIL USED. This is only a fraction of what is in the engine, too much to list!!

All built by Trent at STATUS Tuning,

$7500ono

Call to find out more.

GREDDY MAF SENSOR - Brand New (so you can run MAF-less tuning) - $150ono

GREDDY FULLY ADJUSTABLE COILOVERS - Barely used. sadly a bit of overspray on a couple from the painter - $999ono

GREDDY OIL COOLER - with lines and filter adaptor - $300ono

GREDDY T67 TURBO KIT - Turbo has done 700km on 11 PSI!

Kit comes with GREDDY High mount exhaust manifold, Turbo and External Gate. - $3000ono

GREDDY tube and fin intercooler, with piping – $500ono

GREDDY MUSHROOM POD FILTER - used but wash and re-useable - $60ono

GREDDY E-MANAGE ULTIMATE - Brand New

NEVER-USED- $700ono

GREDDY E-MANAGE HARNESS ADAPTOR to suite 180SX - $100ono

RAY’S VOLK GTC FACE II

Silver/Chrome 18 x 9.5 + 18 x 10.5 –5

Very clean rims, Not Perfect but Very good condition.

With tread - $2500ono

OS GEIKEN TWIN PLATE CLUTCH, Basically Brand New, Done 2000 street Km’s - $1500ono

BLITZ D1 / URAS LIMITED EDITION WHITE SBC- ID

and BLITZ D1/URAS WHITE POWER METER Perfect condition - $ 800pair

(Boost Controller and Onboard Dynometer)

See what power your making all the time!

TOMEI ROCKERARM STOPPERS, Still in box! - $170ono

NISMO 740CC INJECTORS - in stock SR Fuel rail. done 2000km - $550ono

TURBOSMART SUPERSONIC V-BAND BOV 200km old!!!!!! - $300ono

AUTOMETER COBALT SERIES GUAGES – Boost, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp and Water Temp, All VGC except Oil Temp, it has a slight Dent in Ring Around The Face of it - $700 the lot!

WHITELINE FRONT AND REAR STRUTBRACES - $ 100ea

D1 PROJECT rear camber arms - $100ono

S15 5 STUD CONVERSION with Top Of The Range Uras brake pads, All round - $1000ono

BRAIDED BRAKE LINES - From ABS to Master cylinder and Master cylinder to all callipers.

$700ono for the lot!!

Cost me $1700!!

SR20 Chrome Intake Plenum VGC - $250ono

DRIFT Fat Boy Cat Back Exhaust - GC as a few scratches - $200ono

Aluminium Radiator VGC - $150ono

VIPER 7901XV - Remote Paging Alarm with remote start, dual stage shock sensor and tilt sensor - $150ono

GISMO GPS Tracking unit! HOOKS UP TO YOUR PHONE TO TRACK YOUR CAR! $400ono

CALL or TEXT ANDREW ON - 0429 890 800

All parts Located In Pakenham, VIC

I am willing to post smaller items at your cost. Larger items are pick up only.

ITEMS SOLD PENDING PAYMENT-

Rocker arm stoppers

coilovers

rear camber arms

intercooler

oil cooler

front strut brace

rear strut brace

ABS pump

injectors

ALARM IS DEFINANTLY SOLD. PLEASE NO MORE CALLS ABOUT THE ALARM!!!

There has been a massive amount of texts. please see what has been sold

• 4 weeks later...