SAU Community

Dude With A Gun Running Round Eastside

Basti

Actually a bullet to the head is a little drastic, but shouldn't the police personnel have some training in targetting non-lethal spots on the suspect's body? Knees, shoulders, arms and places like that. Getting shot there would quickly show him that he isn't all that invincible and he's more likely to survive and get questioned. He hasn't shot anyone yet has he?

The problem is where they catch up with him, if he's in a house where he could potentionally take hostages then they would have little choice to either try and shoot him in the arm or in the head. If its just in the street then sure the knee cap or shoulder would do the job. The guy is obviously disturbed but the problem with people like that is you never know how to react. Another perfect example of our understaffed and under funded mental health sector.

Yeah but just how accurate can you be with a pistol? waste a clip trying to shoot him in the knee by which point he has returned fire?

True, but you'd think they would have someone with a sniper rifle capable of at least hitting him in the shoulder. To be quite honest I dont really care if he ends up dead, its one less criminal to worry about, although that would mean inquest after commision after inquest into the usage of firearms by police and who knows what idiotic conclusion they may come to. They might even come back with a verdict banning firearms for police like in some parts of the UK, which would be a very worrying development.

shoot him who gives a shit?

seriously this is turning into such a dumb country when people with so many convictions have more rights than not..

bring in zero tolerance.

don't they have the retarded taser guns now?

Those can be very effective against idiots like him, how is he going to shoot at anybody if he has no control of his muscles?

But i really 2nd the opinion that guys like these, well i don't really care if they get killed.

don't they have the retarded taser guns now?

Those can be very effective against idiots like him, how is he going to shoot at anybody if he has no control of his muscles?

But i really 2nd the opinion that guys like these, well i don't really care if they get killed.

I think they do have the tasers, but would you want to get within the 10m or less to hit him with it?. I wouldnt risk my life for some scum bag with a gun just to bring him down with non lethal force, I dont think any of us on here honestly would and quite frankly I dont expect the police to either.

Vic Pol don't shoot to maim, they shoot to kill. So they wouldn't have just popped him in the kneecap.

Thank god they found him, hopefully he gets put away for a decent amount of time now!

We all have Rob Hulls to thank for useless pricks like this running wild

Lol, back home in the army, when doing guard duty, we were told when there are intruders, shoot the asshole, then fire the warning shot. The rules say to fire a warnign shot first though.

Good to know the dickhead has been found.

Lol, back home in the army, when doing guard duty, we were told when there are intruders, shoot the asshole, then fire the warning shot. The rules say to fire a warnign shot first though.

Good to know the dickhead has been found.

I like that :cool: "I fired a warning shot officer and he came at me so I had to shoot him" hahaha

69 Charges ans still walking free has nothing to do with Vic Pol and everything to do with the useless courts. Unless he ends up killing someone he will probably only get 2 years or less jail for his crime wave.

Quality politicians in this country!