SAU Community

Gtr 32 1994

hi all i have my gtr 32 for sale here some info about it. Rebuild motor Forged Pistons, new hks 25/30 turbos, nismo suspension, used gtr32 v spec diff, gtr 33 front Brembo Brakes, 320km dash cluster with 91,000km, trust sump, HKS oil filter relocation kit with Oil Cooler. looking for around $16500 or will swap for 1000cc bike. Location: sunshine coast

post-29633-1277154262_thumb.jpg

post-29633-1277154328_thumb.jpg

post-29633-1277154388_thumb.jpg

Edited by urabus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
go look on ebay or carsales.. 11k for forged gtr is more than an insult.. not a very good start for a noob

jeeez fellaz relax. understand when you're being baited by some tool asking stupid questions JUST TO GET HIS POST COUNT TO TEN. You could even be sharp enough to observe he got his count to ten quickly, has been here since, and not posted again. So yes, he was talking sh*te just to get his post count up. It's all too easy to get people worked up on here by throwing a grenade around, walking away, and watching everyone else dig holes trying to bury it.

As it stands, I do have a forged R32 GTR I'd take $11K for - but it's not exactly schmik like Tom the toolbar asked for...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...