SAU Community

More Hooning On Aca

FloydWestwood

Right now on ACA. Check it out.

funny how they use the typical crazy carlo drift from a few years ago they just do it to rev the cops up so they pick on people with nice cars. i feel like slapping that woman across the head.

funny how they use the typical crazy carlo drift from a few years ago they just do it to rev the cops up so they pick on people with nice cars. i feel like slapping that woman across the head.

true that

This is a public forum, watch what you say....

Thats true. Top lulz if Tracy Grimshaw came on here trolling for hoons :cool: although I dont think they would bother on SAU plenty more hoons on CalaisTurbo or BoostCrusing.

Calais Turbo members don't carry on like f**king idiots.

It doesn't matter what car you have, if you drive like a f**kwit you deserve to be charged and have both your car and licence taken away from you. It is this very small minority of car hoons that f**k it up for the true car enthusiast. I am sure there will be an operation or crack down in Victoria sometime soon because of this.

It looked like a black heap of shit s13.

Calais Turbo members don't carry on like f**king idiots.

It doesn't matter what car you have, if you drive like a f**kwit you deserve to be charged and have both your car and licence taken away from you. It is this very small minority of car hoons that f**k it up for the true car enthusiast. I am sure there will be an operation or crack down in Victoria sometime soon because of this.

It looked like a black heap of shit s13.

Their was a segment on ACA or Today Tonight about hoons a while ago, and its funny because the video was of a touge battle in Japan. Media make up so much bullshit, for once they actually sourced a video of a hoon acting like a dickhead, but then again had to add on some footage that is so old e.g crazy carlo drifting (they forget to add he did it on a closed road). They just do these segments because they want no one driving performance cars, and are trying to get performance cars being linked to hoons when its only a small minority. Why not make a segment about the true car enthusiasts with a r34 gtr N1 or vspecII for example, simply because the majority of the population will not give a shit, but the majority of population does give a shit wen they see hoons drifting, hence why the media publisises that.

Edited by La Bomba

Amazing how the few spoil it for the rest of us, and the whole public perception.

Although they really do need to get some new footage, the Crazy Carlos is getting old. HEY ACA THAT'S ONE GUY, GUESS HOW MANY REAL ENTHUSIASTS (eg. not idiots) THERE ARE OUT HERE. COME AND ASK US.

Wasn't aimed at you nismo, I just thought La Bombas comment was a bit close, but it's not my problem, I was just saying.

id edit the post but its already been quoted

Edited by La Bomba

Almost guaranteed that someone from Nine will be reading this to see what response it has caused.

Again people, we want to try and set a precedent as a club and as enthusiasts by being mature. If this means turning the cheek sometimes, so be it; I know there are times this is hard to do, but as true enthusiasts, all we can try and do is educate people about the reality of our situation, which is that we love our cars and we spend the money on them with passion, and that (and I hope this is true of all members) we behave in a safe and legal manner on the roads.

You set an example with your actions... It's just unfortunate we're not given a public voice to say that.

While ACA are flogging hoon stories, half an hour later Top Gear is on with cars sideways...how ironic

ah but they're 40+ year old hoons. and they're on TV. totally different :bunny: