SAU Community

How The Fe@k Do You Find A31 Kits? Help An Irish Man Please!

Howdy folks...you guys have the biggest variety of a31 body parts ive come across anywhere. My cef needs a new kit, i 'think' the current one is an origin copy but due to lowness its in pieces now, and tbh id like something a little bit shallower so i can get more low!

What im asking is can you post pics of differant cef kits that are available so I can aim for something to buy??

Many thanks guys!

Pete

Yours indeed has an Origin kit, I believe same as Wonder.

A31 Cefuro Autech Edition

(this differs between Series 1 and Series 3) (later models have a bar in the middle of the opening, and are slightly larger)

42.jpg

URAS (AKA Monkey Warehouse)

(The difference being URAS is a plastic kit, Monkey Warehouse (seperate company) is a fibreglass copy.

URAS_A31.jpg

Diana

DIANA_a31cef.jpg

East Bear

East-Bear2.jpg

All I can think of at the moment...there is picture thread on this forum somewhree, but I remember half the pics not working (outdated).

ImportMonster or Nengun can probably ship kits to you.

cheers man! Do you know of anyone rocking the autech kit, slammed on wide wheels? I want to get lower than I am now.

How about final konnexion kits, anyone over there got one? and how do they look in real life....can only find advertising pictures of them!

Its tough trying to find nice kits for em, feckin hell! The final konnexion looks far more hovercrafty than I previously though :P

My bumper needs to go in the bin anyways! Maybe ill just go with origin? genuine one delivered to Ireland for 600 euro. thats cheap as. Although its a weird lookin kit, its look a smooth version of mine?

you can see my grille went missing too :)

DSC00544.jpg

Going lower isnt going to help your situation considering that kit was MINT when you got the car :P

Refibreglass that one :(

I reckon its too far gone for a fix job!

Yeh it was grand when I got it, but then I went lower, and its a realy long bumper so it still has arch gap :) which is why im trying to find something else.Maybe a bodyshop could could a section out of it then re-do it to make it less deep? Hmm.

Back bumper now has no where to hold it up, its only on the 2 arch fixings with cable ties, and its all cracked also! and a guy on a quad bike hit the drivers rear door andskirt, so thats not going to be right again ever! oh god, fml!

planning a respray in brown if i get a kit!

That is a SWEET car. Although I mean like, dark dark brown with goldflake, risky devil chicago style!

Are they stock cef rear seats above? I have 4 door 32 ones that fit shitly, and have no headrests like above. I want to take my tints off, but not with a tatty interior!

Its tough trying to find nice kits for em, feckin hell! The final konnexion looks far more hovercrafty than I previously thought :blink:

actually it's not as bad as it looks in the pics , it's no where near as bad as the uras kit anyway (i own that kit now :blink: )