R33 Gtrvspec Update.

EAT26

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone did well over Christmas!

Looks good. Should be great once done.

Maybe try Cam gears in the future to make the -5's a bit more responsive.

I have cams in there now I do not know the duration but the Cam Gears are certainly on the list.

This is a nice, clean ride bro. Looks friggin' awesome! I'll be watching this thred daily now, haha. Make sure you keep us updated with ever backfire you do, lad. ;)

Well I got it back on friday. It made 270kw at all four with a restriction in the y piece getting a custom 1 made up and it is running a little rich atm so I have to get them to recheck everything.

Other than that 1st gear hitting limitter sounds like a cannon lol. hahaha I actually have to get a adjustable cannon for noise level now lol.

I just bought a Rb30 complete engine with possible transplant plans..... but I am also currently looking at buying a 1934 Dodge Pick up.... with plans of a 25/30 combo in that lol. something way outta left field for the hotrod boys lol.

Edited by Oz_GTR

Always been a fan of your car, and was actually keen on buying it a while ago, but you've made the right decision not selling it.. yet!

Has it been reliable since you've owned it, ran into many major problems etc?

Always been a fan of your car, and was actually keen on buying it a while ago, but you've made the right decision not selling it.. yet!

Has it been reliable since you've owned it, ran into many major problems etc?

You the fellow with the BA Series 2 XR6t from the ford forums?

Yeah I dont plan on selling it any time soon lol as much as it pains me when i cant drive it but as soon as its back on the road it puts the biggest grin on my face.

since I have owned it the only issue I had were the Air flow sensors everything else that went wrong was my doing eg. buckled rim and now I need a new battery other than that its been perfect. I keep my oils fresh every 5 thou.

I now need a new Y Piece in the exhaust and a adjustable cannon for the noise everything else is running as it should. **Touch wood**

• 1 month later...

Yay!

Yeah dude I am cheering Sean from EFI tuned it up quick smart in total with just a re-tune rolled in with 368awhp rolled out with 450awhp (467rwhp) safe tune feels so much better.

Fark yeah. Come out to bnr one night and I'll show up just so I can see the car.

Bnr? whats bnr? lol.

Sean is a good tuner, glad to see he got the results for you too -5 is a lot of turbo for only 385hp so I can understand why it feels so much better now!

yeah he looked after it and just feels so much better I just took it for a Tambo run = so much more fun actually scares the crap outta me and 6k launch = SO MUCH WIN!

Baskins yo.

AHHHHH yeah

a mate told me I should go there lol. I will have to repair the bonnet before the GTR comes out to meets properly apart from "Jacks" as I have to make an appearance if im not working lol.

• 1 month later...

Nice Bro, cant wait till mine all comes together. :)

Cheers mate.

It's still a fair bit off from completion.

Bonnet got fixed yesterday by Rob 0418 159 794 fixed about 25-30 hail damage dents I cant not tell that they were EVER there. hes a good man. $440.00 for my bonnet.

Picked up my new Oil pressure sendor today, goes in on tuesday at ERD along with the new Gear stick gasket.

I also have the following possibilities coming.....

New lip coming.

Currently trying to get onto a guy from WA about his 1 he is selling.

22977910065_large.jpg

Get it colour coded my purple.

I am also going to have a look at these for the old girl as well.

35225_130821056959307_130806643627415_133739_4815711_n.jpg

I HOPEFULLY depending on weather will have a quicker time slip this Wednesday as well.

Now I need a new clutch hahahaha with it slipping last night I only managed to get a new PB of 12.385 at 110mph with a 1.8 60ft.

After talking with Sean as EFI were out in force last night with my car slipping once I engaged 4th he suggests I now get a NPC Twin plate.