SAU Community

Chasers Or Status (for Tuning )

maddowse

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went with chasers excellent service and good price i paid $450 for my pfc djetro install+tune

including drilling and tapping the intake manifold for the the air temp sensor? if so bargain.

The Air intake temp sensor is the single most important item on the PFC d-jetro, so make sure its fitted.

I'm waiting for status to re-open to give my GTR some goodies and a tune :P. Going to wait for Trent to get back because he did my brothers GTS-T and explained how everything works and what he did, also gave me some advice on what to look for on GTRs :)

• 2 weeks later...

lmao same here cos ill b gettin my turbo bak this thursday and i need a nistune

called and says he will b bak at the end of the month

so i might go to Dr Drift to do it for me :P

I haven't been to Chasers, but Trent has done me well.

After my re-build, and tune through another performance shop, I took my car to Trent to tune.

He touched up the tune and charged me on an hourly basis where he could have charged me the full tune rate.

He fitted my -5 and tuned that with the coilpack from Cat's race car. I haven't heard of many (if not, any) tuners that will get out of their way to help you get the most out of your car.

Just my 2c.

• 2 weeks later...

Im back in town but sick as a dog, went wake boarding at wet in wild in orlanda and did not heed the sign saying that this water contains herpes, pink eye, and aids.... so ive been bed ridden.

For those desparate (got 112 phone messages and shload of PM's to go through) to get in i will offer SAU guys first dibs next week (was just going to have a clean up week), just pm me what day suits and i will try make it work.

just make sure to mention your from SAU or else i will book it in from the week after.

Hahaha says the man who wasn't going to do any more modifications ;)

all in the name of smoother idling and better fuel economy (yeah right!)

since i've got cam gears and bigger turbos, i'm thinking why not! right? box takes priority still though.

Im back in town but sick as a dog, went wake boarding at wet in wild in orlanda and did not heed the sign saying that this water contains herpes, pink eye, and aids.... so ive been bed ridden.

For those desparate (got 112 phone messages and shload of PM's to go through) to get in i will offer SAU guys first dibs next week (was just going to have a clean up week), just pm me what day suits and i will try make it work.

just make sure to mention your from SAU or else i will book it in from the week after.

Dont they use filters? lol

Cool will chuck you a PM once I receive my power FC in the mail ;)

sorry to hear ur nor well mate . as for next week count me in i sent u a pm about two days ago . let me know when u can fit me in . i work shif work so give me 3 days notice and i can organise the day off and the money thanks again

just got my car tuned @ chasers, top work.. got the dyno sheet, old tune was from race pace & showed a major difference in performance.. and running heaps better.. +1 for chasers

yeah, interesting - first i've heard something like that - but there are always two sides to any story (statement of fact, not intended to be anything more)

what ECU you running richar?

apexi power FC.. the tune from race pace was actually to hti 180rwkw.. but when i use to startup it will struggle to rev, after chasers have tuned it, never have the problem..

Edited by richar