SAU Community

Stolen: Hr31 Coupe

So I watched my R31 get stolen from the work carpark for the second time in my life, unfortunately this time its my pride and joy, the coupe. Some details:

Nissan Skyline HR31 Coupe

Grey with Gold Teks with red stripes on the tyres

NSW MOS31T rego.

R31skylineclub/R31House Resort stickers on the back window.

Ill attach some pics. If anyone sees or hears anything please call 0404303954 or the cops (I guess).

http://s629.photobucket.com/albums/uu14/r31head/Skyline/

Ah my life officially sucks now.

Ya was in the kitchen filling up my drink bottle and watched it drive out of the carpark and down the street :P Was just standing there like "Fark not again!!!"

Ah it was taken yesterday at about 3 from the big carpark at Thesiger Court in Deakin near the Mint. Could be anywhere now i guess. Thanks Kat, the more people that know the better i guess.

Sulking at home at the moment

putting advertisement up in Centrelink classifieds board for you too man....don't spose I could trouble you to rehost that image? If you could just upload it to SAU as an attachment that would be super, so I can attach it to the add. Stupid Centrelink proxy not allowing imageshack/photobucket even WITH my uberhax internet privileges >.<

Edited by Trozzle

There has been a wave of car theft in the past few weeks. One of the guys I work with had his Subaru stolen from the work carpark during the day (Phillip). When he called the police they stated that over 20 cars had been reported stolen on that day alone. It was found a few km's down the road, crashed through koppers logs.

Best of luck mate, I hate seeing these posts.

Hey guys,

Got the car back this afternoon, in good nick, asswipes decided to break off the steering coloum surround and lock and start it that way. Was found in the carpark behind Edmund Barton House and aparently the cops recon they took another car from there. Ive heard from mates of mates that the guys who stole it decided to try and off it for 500 bucks (GODDAMN INSULT!!! :P ) They tried to do burnouts in it but its not real good for them so they just gave up. They didnt take anything from inside it (sunnies, keys to house and my Silvia, ipod, CDs) Guess i was dumb enough to take all that crap out before going to work.

Anyways just want to thank everyone for keeping a lookout and spreading the word, we'll catch some of these bastards one day. Car got finger printed but they didnt find anything.

The lookout is still on, they still have Eiji's car.

Guess a bad ass alarm is on the budget as well

Cheers all,

James

So glad for you that you got it back!!!!

Sometimes I wonder why I'm so paranoid about mine and I really miss driving it every day but it really is nice not to have to worry.

Good to hear mate! yeah, I'm thinking outrageously illegal internal screamer? Deal.

Makes me remember when my first one was flogged last year....you're lucky though, mine was slid up a gutter and (financially) written off.

Hey guys,

Got the car back this afternoon, in good nick, asswipes decided to break off the steering coloum surround and lock and start it that way. Was found in the carpark behind Edmund Barton House and aparently the cops recon they took another car from there. Ive heard from mates of mates that the guys who stole it decided to try and off it for 500 bucks (GODDAMN INSULT!!! :banana: ) They tried to do burnouts in it but its not real good for them so they just gave up. They didnt take anything from inside it (sunnies, keys to house and my Silvia, ipod, CDs) Guess i was dumb enough to take all that crap out before going to work.

Anyways just want to thank everyone for keeping a lookout and spreading the word, we'll catch some of these bastards one day. Car got finger printed but they didnt find anything.

The lookout is still on, they still have Eiji's car.

Guess a bad ass alarm is on the budget as well

Cheers all,

James

good to hear you got it back in one piece man!

i'm pretty sure i have spare steering column surrounds if you need some

It's good to see you have somewhat of a happy ending to a sad story. Car thieves are the scum of the earth. I can't believe it though that some of you guys with nice cars don't have at least an immobiliser fitted to them...??!