S13Deviat

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello,

Finally registered my own account (was previously using my friends account, akajonz).

I'm really looking forward to this! and have been edging to go for weeks now.

I'll be driving a honda, so please be gentle on the straights. 120kw ftl :D

hey Ando, thanks for organizing, well done. :laugh:

Quick question, maybe i missed it, is there any seperate passenger sessions or are they along for the ride in the various groupings.

Looking forward to the day and hope the weather is kind to us.

cheers Ron

dont encourage him to do that, he is in our group, that means less track time for us.

:laugh:

Don't worry, I have no plans to go play in the sand! :laugh:

I do however plan on geting an award for "Seriously Cass, fix your f**king car or we will ban you from life!" or to the same effect :laugh:

Dah, I wanted to go head to head with Reece. If my times come down I'll see if I can move to group 1 on the day.

Not what the day is designed for, going 'head to head'. Sorry mate, i have to be very clear that this is a 'driver trainer day' and we will not accept any form of racing, we are not covered for that and the whole reason we are allowed passengers!

There will be no bumping up of cars because of 'times' as it is a non-timed event. Only movement will be if there is a clear mis-match of speed between cars in a particular group.

Ron - Mate, passengers are able to go out in every single session, all day long :laugh::laugh:

What about overtaking? Will we be allowed to overtake anywhere?

Also, can we get there 7:00 ~ 7:30 for scrutineering? Or only at 8:00?

Edited by Tonba

yes can overtake, but when it is safe and the slower car will still hold the line, faster car is responsibile for passing.

no passing/diving under brakes.

all this will be discussed on driver breifing :laugh:

my two cents;

if you are finding yourself right on the back of a car and wanting some room, an option is to just come into the pit entry. drive SLOWLY down pit lane and back out onto the track at the pit exit (make sure you have the wave-on from the pit exit marshall). this puts you on the opposite end of the track of the car you were hounding and you dont have to worry about executing an overtake. just a thought.

also, many thanks ando! looks great

also, possibly a dumb question but group 5 is first. they followed by group 4 or group 1? groups running 1-5 but with 5 first or 5-1?