SAU Community

R34 Gtt 4 Door. Nice Mods, Great Cruiser.

Item Summary: R34 GTT 4 Door. Nice mods, great cruiser.

Condition: Used

Reason for Selling: Wanting a manual.

Asking Price: 15000 CASH, 17000 SWAPS

Delivery Methods: PickUp

Contact Info: PM me, will give mobile to serious buyers.

Extra Information:

Rb25det Neo 6

4 speed tiptronic (No point having a manual in something that picks up speed this quick.)

High flow turbo (To force even more air into the beast.)

FMIC (Just to make sure that extra air aint too hot.)

Turbosmart incabin boost controler (10psi)

Bosch Pump (To force more fuel up to the engine.)

Sard FPR (To keep control of all that fuel from the bigger pump.)

Bigger Injectors (So all that extra fuel can actually get into the engine.)

Reinhard 3" s/s exhaust from turbo back

Python Alarm, has remote start and all that shit

8k HIDs (low beam only)

Ohlins 36 dampener coil overs ( Top of the range, fully adjustable...Height, Dampener, Rebound.)

18" Speedy Cheaters (18x8 fronts and 18x9.5 at rears to help stop uncontrollable wheel spin from all the power.)

A/C is cold as ice and the heater works a charm (climate control)

Power windows

Around 10% window tint

Stock guages have been replaced with alot nicer looking ones.

This is is a great cruiser, on a full tank this car yeilds around 400kms to and from work

which is all its used for. On the highway youll see an easy 500kms to a tank. Pulls great,

cops leave you alone, defect free, jump in and drive to Melbourne without any hassels.

Bad Points:

-small dent in rear quater panel, nothing major and would be an easy repair with no paint needed.

-couple of scuffs on paint but overall paint is great condition.

-some scratches on interior only near gear selector, rest of interiour is great.

-Fake carbon fibre on pillars is faded as seen in pics. (In process of getting removed.)

These go for around $20,000 especially with all the mods this has, but price has been lowered to allow for the couple of minor bad points so please keep any crap out of this topic as it will just be reported and ignored.

I am after a cash sale or Swaps for something manual around the value of $10,000 and cash my way. Either straight swap or swap and cash my way. Anything Import, R33's, R32's, WRX, Forester, 180, s14 etc. or BA XR8, BA XR6 Turbo etc....throw me some offers.

Cheers.

post-63606-1278470436_thumb.jpg

post-63606-1278470446_thumb.jpg

post-63606-1278470456_thumb.jpg

post-63606-1278470481_thumb.jpg

post-63606-1278470544_thumb.jpg

post-63606-1278470564_thumb.jpg