SAU Community

Need Someone To Show Me What A Nice R32 Gtr Looks Like :)

MRSAMO

Hey folks,

I'm going to do a project on my R32 GTR and would like to take a look at some pride and joys out there to explain a few things and get some suggestions.

Also, if anyone can recommend a spray/panel beater that would be awesome too!

Can't wait to get my car ready for the R32 GTR 21st anniversary since I'm the only one of the organising crew to actually have one!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol at the small pipe. It's so uncommon to see, it kind of looks comical.

Hope these help. No rice, keep it stock looking but for wheels and stance. Not tooo aggressive on the oeffsets though (waits to be flamed)

post-46395-1278488694_thumb.jpg

post-46395-1278488704_thumb.jpg

I'll have mine back tomorrow from the painters with a full genuine n1 kit on it... Well everything apart from the bonnet lip is genuine. I'll throw some pics up asap.

Happy to help with recommending a body shop and/or paint prep if there is beers involved :wub:

Thanks guys for the feedback so far, R32 REPRESENT!!

Tbag you got PM.

LotusGTR, I wish I was still back in Melbourne because that's where the recommended panel/spray painters are (in Springvale I believe you know), the guy doing the leather car seats and Racepace! Will send you a PM.

Nuclear_skyline, I'd love to take a look at your car, you've got PM.

Look of a car really depends on colour and what your taste's are. Try to have something not many people have i remember when i frist got XD9s the changed the whole look of my car and next to no one had them. Now if i had a Car would be looking at some Advan Rs-D cos of there price be less liky to find someone else with them. I had 18*10+18 makes for a very fat look.

2467014563_81444559ee_o.jpg

Yup, I have this photo as my wallpaper :-)

Most definitely mine will be unique but not wild. I want to ride a couple of modified R32s to get a feel of what certain configuration feels like.

If you want a good looking R32 don't go for horrible huge chrome mags and bling styling - aim for a look that says "I'm just heading home from a day of smashing lap times at the track". :)

post-17958-1278653707_thumb.jpg

post-17958-1278653822_thumb.jpg

Im a fan of NISMO's fairly stock and original N1 VspecII 32 GTR - he has to wipe my drool off it everytime I see it in person!

thanks chubbs :)

personally, this is what i would love mine to look like if i didn't want to keep it stock. Its another N1, and to me perfect. I think a GTR needs nothing but wheels and the right suspension stance. Thats it.

post-194-1278656116_thumb.jpg

Garage%20Saurus%20Drag-RII%20R32%20GTR-20102201-0.jpg

Super Tough yet stll subtle

Nothing subtle about the boot mounted radiator :D

sur3.jpg

sur6.jpg

I agree with keeping the R32 GTR externally stock with some suspension and wheels :)

Perhaps the NISMO sideskits/pods and front and rear lip spoilers for that extra subtle touch (as in the Saurus car and the white V-Spec above.

Otherwise, its the Veilside EVO III widebody kit with standard bars made to fit. :)

Nothing subtle about the boot mounted radiator ;)

sur3.jpg

sur6.jpg

I agree with keeping the R32 GTR externally stock with some suspension and wheels :)

Perhaps the NISMO sideskits/pods and front and rear lip spoilers for that extra subtle touch (as in the Saurus car and the white V-Spec above.

Otherwise, its the Veilside EVO III widebody kit with standard bars made to fit. :)

Hhaha, I realised that I wass after a different Saurus car yesterday, but they are all yellow so hard to find a good pic of the right one lol