SAU Community

Where To Get Cheap Genuine Nissan Parts?

battery

hey guys im in need of a bunch of gaskets, seals and studs, i usually get all my stuff from dandenong nissan which aren't too bad but i was wondering if anyone could get trade priced gear or even a decent discount?

you may be surprised if you have a good friendly chat to the parts guy and ask about trade or discounted price. when i was sourcing my 100km service parts i had a good chat with an enthusiastic parts guy, he ended up giving me some sort of discount without me even asking. top bloke!

Give KDS parts a call, Better than Trade prices on nissan stuff in most cases. She is on this forum aswell, Cazz i think it is

1300 667 102

they wont answer the phone with KDS parts, It will be an I.T. shop just ask for KDS parts,

I went to nissan to buy a 18mm hose leading from the resevouir to the steering pump , they tried to charge me $120 for a stupid hose. But i just went to the wrekcers and pulled one of another R31 lol.

Whatever you want I can get it as cheap as it gets as I order a signifigant amount of stuff through Nissan ;)

You'll need to supply me with the part numbers and what price you have been quoted so far.

(send me a PM).

Whatever you want I can get it as cheap as it gets as I order a signifigant amount of stuff through Nissan ;)

You'll need to supply me with the part numbers and what price you have been quoted so far.

(send me a PM).

Interesting!

I shall keep that in mind if I need anything.

However that said, quite often there is very little margin between my price, trade price & retail price.

So all stuffing around, end of the day it's just easier for you to ring em and order yourself.

Nissan are actually quite reasonably priced for a lot of things.

It's only when you chase electronic stuff that you get reamed:

CAS

Coil packs

Ignitors

Loom

And so on. Otherwise gasket kits and that kinda thing you are talking at times only $20, which ordering from interstate @ cheaper and then adding on postage, time, effort you might as well just eat the $10 and get it yourself ;)

I just dont have time to chase part numbers - otherwise i would gladly help everyone all the time.

Part numbers makes it as simple as a phone call for me :D

However that said, quite often there is very little margin between my price, trade price & retail price.

So all stuffing around, end of the day it's just easier for you to ring em and order yourself.

Nissan are actually quite reasonably priced for a lot of things.

It's only when you chase electronic stuff that you get reamed:

CAS

Coil packs

Ignitors

Loom

And so on. Otherwise gasket kits and that kinda thing you are talking at times only $20, which ordering from interstate @ cheaper and then adding on postage, time, effort you might as well just eat the $10 and get it yourself :w00t:

Yeah sure, that's understandable.

I'm just saying if I need to source specific parts, your link to Nissan would come in handy at times.

Yes I will research into the part / part number 1st... Gotta find out what it is and what you need, of course ;)