SAU Community

1995 R33 Nissan Skyline Gt-r V-spec

1995 R33 Nissan Skyline Gt-r V-spec

$$$ HEAPS OF MONEY SPENT $$$$

BRAND NEW EXEDY HEAVY DUTY CLUTCH, SPIGOT BEARING AND MACHINED FLYWHEEL.

BRAND NEW GATES CAM BELT, IDLER AND TENSIONER PULLEYS.

BRAND NEW POD FILTERS, FUEL AND OIL FILTER.

OVERHAULED RADIATOR AND STARTER MOTOR.

NEW COOLANT, ENGINE AND GEARBOX OIL

ALL THIS WORK DONE BY AVO TURBOWORLD, CHELTENHAM 4/6/2010

(CALL AVO TURBO WORLD AND ASK FOR JUSTIN, HE WILL TELL YOU THIS CAR HAS HAD $$$ SPENT AND HOW PERFECT OF A GTR THIS IS!)

LARGE AFTERMARKET INTERCOOLER.

GREDDY HARD PIPING AND SILICON HOSES.

FULL ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION.

DEFI BOOST GUAGE AND CONTROL UNIT.

TOO MUCH TO MENTION!

THIS CAR HAS A VERY CLEAN, PERFECT CONDITION GENUINE INTERIOR WITH NO DRILLED HOLES AND NOT WRECKED WITH AFTERMARKET PARTS. (OTHER THAN THE DEFI GUAGE WHICH IS ONLY TAPED ON)

1995 NISMO Nissan Skyline R33 GTR V-spec.

2.6L Twin Turbo AWD.

Mechanically Perfect

Full Electrics.

17" Blitz Performance wheels with 90% tyres.

Nismo Bodykit, Eyelids, Tommy Kaira badges.

Larger aftermarket Intercooler.

Defi guage control unit and boost guage.

NISMO Dash- Higher Speedo and Tacho limits.

Rare Lemans Club GTR Speedo.

Twin pod filter setup, also have stock airbox and cold air intake.

Genuine GTR front & rear Floormats

The stripes are stickers and can be easily removed without damage to the paint

Car comes fully serviced and with RWC

This is the best car I have ever drivin, an extremely clean GTR V-spec and a regretful sale.

I am a mature driver and only drive this car from home to work and to see family. I have not thrashed or raced this car. I always warm up and cool down the engine before and after driving anywhere! I only bought it because of its name as I wanted a car that would be admired.

It is shown as I have only travelled roughly 10000km since i bought it with all papers and receipts.

I have had no problems with this car at all and am only selling it due to needing a better suited car for work.

I am the first Australian owner of this car and still have its japanese service history.

I am selling this car because my home business as a signwriter is growing and really need to buy my own ute/van instead of relying on my friends to help me.

SINNY Plates do not come with the car.

All questions and inspections are welcome.

Serious buyers only! No joy rides!

Phone Ben: 0400 174 804

$25,000 or best offer!

ALL OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!

May trade for ute or ute & cash!

Is anyone interested in this gtr? I really need the money as I need a work ute and have one lined up ready for purchase I just need to get rid of this 1st...

at $21000 this car is an absolute bargain!

Seriously the only reason im selling it is to get a ute so dont be scared by the low price tag on it.

It has had alot of money spent and doesnt have any ugly mods. Its very clean and stock-looking with heaps of power!

My business is starting to fail as I am getting bigger jobs that require me owning a ute and I cant deliver so have to turn work down =(

Any questions welcome.

Thanks mate.

I thought it would be alot easier to sell than this...

Im almost giving the car away at this price considering the amount of money I have spent the last few months.

I just really badly need a ute and this is the only way I can get one as I am shocking at saving lol!