SAU Community

Trading Red Gt Badges For Blue

Gun32

I have the red gt badges for the r33 and I want the blue ones anyone want to trade? I'm in the western suburbs of melb let me know on 0425 656 722

Putting blue badges won't get you out from getting reamed by our wonderful Victoria Police Force.

+1

So you think that a cop actually knows the difference in badges between a GTS-T and a GTS OP?

They will on the other hand know that the huge thing hanging off the side of the engine is a turbo and that the intercooler isnt a 2nd radiator.

Just apply for an exception to drive it or prepare to get reamed by the cops again.

So absolutely no one on this forum has a blue badge? I didn't write anything saying please tell me the law,

I just want to trade for a blue badge, is it that hard?

Cheers to the people with the help and website, at least somebody can help me out other then the smart ass remarks before

I got pinged in my friends R33 GTST when I was on my p's... they let me off though :banana: I'd also parked illegaly at the same time and they let me off for that too... >.<

You were all p platers once though. jeez, not like you wouldn't have liked to/did have a turbo back then.

Half this thread is filled with crap did anyone else notice this? If you don't have the badges don't post it's really not that hard, if I wanted to hear peoples opinions I wouldve asked