SAU Community

Blitz Today?

MUZT3K

Hey guys, just wondering if theres a blitz on today..because on the way to work this morning..my usual route.. as i was going down spingvale road (doncaster east side) there was a tmu sitting off the main rd in the street with a radar facing my direction...as i passed him 2 streets ahead was another tmu who pulled over a holden..i turned left on mitcham rd there was an under cover ute pulled ova a merc...5mins down the road a divy pulled over some kids so all up 4 cop cars in a space of 10minutes

Hey guys, just wondering if theres a blitz on today..because on the way to work this morning..my usual route.. as i was going down spingvale road (doncaster east side) there was a tmu sitting off the main rd in the street with a radar facing my direction...as i passed him 2 streets ahead was another tmu who pulled over a holden..i turned left on mitcham rd there was an under cover ute pulled ova a merc...5mins down the road a divy pulled over some kids so all up 4 cop cars in a space of 10minutes

My mate told me there were loads of cops out on the streets last night Princes & Chapal & Dandenong area

What's the appeal in cutting Chap laps and Princes Hwy?

I always see posts from "friends" on facebook saying "Prinny tonight!", what exactly do they do there? Drags, street racing, or do they just drive a long beside each other?

I always see posts from "friends" on facebook saying "Prinny tonight!", what exactly do they do there? Drags, street racing, or do they just drive a long beside each other?

I think my mate just drives around in his supercharged BMW, don't know what he does tho lol.

To me... It's quite sad...

lol sounds mega gay if you ask me

Lol I loved prinny when I was 18 (I'm 23 now) and on p's driving a 250rwkw r33. These days it's just to drive pointlessly and hang with mates instead of going out wasting $200 getting wasted and then all you get is a massive hangover. But yea my car is too modified for prinny these days. Car doesn't ever see it on a Friday night lol

That is exactly it, pointless shit of wasting petrol.

If you can afford it, go do it.

You said it yourself, "drive pointlessly" = waste of time.

each to their own with what they do on weekends. id rather go cruising with mates and spend $70 on a tank of fuel than spend $300 on getting pissing, getting into a fight in a club and being stabbed and carted off to hospital

the only time i hit prinny is to catch up with mates from the SE burbs i havnt seen in ages, normally just chat on the side watching ppl get done lol

each to their own with what they do on weekends. id rather go cruising with mates and spend $70 on a tank of fuel than spend $300 on getting pissing, getting into a fight in a club and being stabbed and carted off to hospital

... I don't drink all that often these days.

But yeah if you all hang down the Prinny, kinda like us at the Apple Peal...

there's nothing wrong with cruising with your friends on a friday or whatever night... some people prefer just hanging out, cruising, going for a meal, etc rather than hitting up a nightclub :banana:

there's a big difference in meeting up with friends socially, to being a dickhead who goes to princes hwy purposely looking for runs.

I used to go cruising all the time with mates when i was young. Back then i had a 1600 with an angry L20 and twin webbers. We used to cruise all night and never got hassled by the po po.

I dont even drive my car on the weekends at night anymore. Just not worth it. The last 6 months has just become stupid with getting pulled over for nothing and getting reamed.

I had to go to Frankston a while back for a mates wedding. got a defect and an EPA on Nepean Hwy.

Once in Franga it was crazy. Every set of lights young dudes wanting to drag doing burnouts in front of me in their fully sik Vt commos.

I understand why the cops are clamping down because of idiots like this, its just we are easy targets.

Lol I loved prinny when I was 18 (I'm 23 now) and on p's driving a 250rwkw r33. These days it's just to drive pointlessly and hang with mates instead of going out wasting $200 getting wasted and then all you get is a massive hangover. But yea my car is too modified for prinny these days. Car doesn't ever see it on a Friday night lol

yeah im same as you im 24 though now, but prinny now compared to back then is fkn shit anyway the epic lols where when i was 18-19 noble park maccas was the place to be friday/saturday nights :blink: