2004 Skyline V35 350gt

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Swap for my car plus cash your way? Check the link on my signature for more info.

Also, does this car have the pop-up sat nav factory option and dual zone climate control? And how many ks has the motor done? Anything remotely wrong with it that I should know about--any leaks, rattles etc.?

Pretty interested...

Edited by GT32

Swap for my car plus cash your way? Check the link on my signature for more info.

Also, does this car have the pop-up sat nav factory option and dual zone climate control? And how many ks has the motor done? Anything remotely wrong with it that I should know about--any leaks, rattles etc.?

Pretty interested...

It does have the factory sat nav and dual zone climate control. The only thing is, I haven't converted

it to english. It's done 48000 kms. The only thing wrong with it is the front bumper. No leaks or rattles.

I get it serviced at Lister Automotive in Belmont. If you are interested in having a look at each others cars,

maybe we can catch up during the week or next weekend. I had a look at the photo's of your car. It looks

pretty tidy. Talk to you soon.

It does have the factory sat nav and dual zone climate control. The only thing is, I haven't converted

it to english. It's done 48000 kms. The only thing wrong with it is the front bumper. No leaks or rattles.

I get it serviced at Lister Automotive in Belmont. If you are interested in having a look at each others cars,

maybe we can catch up during the week or next weekend. I had a look at the photo's of your car. It looks

pretty tidy. Talk to you soon.

Ah ok, well we can have more of a chat once we see each others cars.

The body on my car is completely straight and hasn't been in any accidents in the 5 years that I've owned it. Front bar has a small lower lip crack though and body needs little touching up in a few areas. Other than that, the car is mechanically fine and runs well in the current state of tune (297rwkw@5800rpm/17.5psi). Engine has travelled around 8000kms since I've had it rebuilt so it's well and truly worn in and ready for the final tune with the new ECU. Minor oil changes and maintenance is done by me and major servicing, tuning and everything else is always performed at A.R.T. in West Heidelberg.

I would be willing to bring the car for you to have a look/test drive but the gearbox is currently in the process of being replaced due to the input shaft bearing getting noisy and 5th gear crunching more frequently. I've ordered a new gearbox from Japan over 2 months ago and the container has finally arrived in Melb last week. We still can't empty it until the middle of next week unfortunately so I won't be able to organise anything with you until possibly the week after once the new box has been installed. Price will still stay the same ($17,500) once this is done.

However, the new ECU (Power FC) and new boost controller (AVC-R) which has not been installed and tuned isn't factored into the price as of yet. I'll sell the car as is at the current price which is negotiable without these 2 items and without the Work rims. Or the price will be slightly revised if they are to be fully installed and tuned (Power FC=$1200, AVC-R=$700 is what I paid for these two parts and also tuning is roughly another $1000).

Let me know what your thoughts are and the cash adjustment amount you are wanting. I'll get back to you once the gearbox is done. Will be in touch very soon.

Edited by GT32

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not for sale anymore due to lack of interest and too many wankers. I'm better off keeping it than getting f**ked around.

:)

was in the same boat when i was selling my V35 end of last year; everyone for some reason things that V35 can be brought for free !!!!

understand that there is too many if them for sale considering the target market for imports

Look for a bumper in Import monster and get a red one, if you have the patience you will find one eventually, so you can fit it your self

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...