SAU Community

Car Dealer To Sell Car

fooyoh

Hey guys, in desperate need of cash so looking for a quick and easy sale of the car.

Can anyone recommend any dealers that take skylines? And for good, reasonable prices too?

Thanks.

Yeah I've expected that, but in a desperate position so would just like t hear if there are any recommended dealers.

I've already posted on for sale section but understandably it will take awhile for a sale so just in case.

Yeah I've expected that, but in a desperate position so would just like t hear if there are any recommended dealers.

I've already posted on for sale section but understandably it will take awhile for a sale so just in case.

Eyy mate... can you mention the specs and the price... prolly few pics if u can as well...

if you are deseperate then put it on ebay auction, starting price 6k and let it go for whatever it goes for

you wont get 12k for it, but start at price you think is the ABSOLUTE BARE MINIMUM you would take for it (say 6k - i got no idea its your car) and then start the auction at that

in the event you might attract some bidders and it might go up a bit

ie if you are DESPERATE dont start it at 11,200 on ebay and have a wah that it doesnt get any bids or sell

Plus on ebay you have the risk that the buyer doesn't pay, pretty hard to sell a car like that.

Dealers will give you next to nothing for an import- too many around and now P Plater are not buying them anymore.

sold my R33 GTST S2 in 2008 Nov for around 11500 and belive me it was hard to see R33 GTST Now

the younger market is no more after the stupid P Plater laws and the people who can buy them, tend to by other Stuff.....

for starters put the AD in Car Sales and put in VERY LOW Price and in the comments section, might want to mention you really need it gone !!!!

might have some luck

+ eBay as well, most ebay sales do go though except the odd one

but note, CarSAles.com.au is by far your biggest audience and best hope

Mate took R33 GTST to dealer and he offered 3,500, so trust me you not going to get that much at all

has nothing to do with condition of the Car or anything, it just that supply is was more than demand for R33 GTST's and has being for some time sadly

Pitty as there are genuinely Nice cars

Some people can't sell r32 gtr's for 12k. If you want it sold desperatly a realistic skyline price for a R33 around 7-8 for a car with only rims, exhaust, a hd clutch and an early year. You have the minimum mods compared to all r33's out there. Don't want to burst your bubble but I've owned and sold 10 gtr's and gtst's in the last few years and the market is dead unless you get a lucky buyer.

Its a nice car but there worth nothing these days. Look at the amount of R33's for sale atm.

Hey guys, in desperate need of cash so looking for a quick and easy sale of the car.

Can anyone recommend any dealers that take skylines? And for good, reasonable prices too?

Thanks.

this ones a quick sale http://cars.ebay.com.au/RB25DET-SKYLINE-no...emZ120595389090

check the link out. if your after a quyick sale throw it on ebay with no reserve just the lowest price you want and let it go from there.

• 2 weeks later...

+1 for this Im trying to sell me 4 door R33 with a forged rb26 and i still cant get sale for it. In sayin that i havnt done the engineers so thats most likely why