SAU Community

Repco Car Display/bbq Round 2

BIT SUS

After the success of the last Repco sale thanks to SAU members, I have been asked to organise another car display for Saturday the 31st July at REPCO Modbury.

This time, we are after a few more cars, as the display will extend to the patch of land behind Repco, near the Bunnings entrance.

This time round, I'll be trying harder to get the CTS drift car, and maybe a few 34/35R's on display!

Same deal as last time, Repco will be offering Trade Discount cards for those that dont already have one, for each person to help out. Julie will also be providing $50 towards the BBQ, and supply BBQ, Gas, and Tent if needed.

So who's up for another day of talking Sh!t and watch cars fail/skid on North East Road? :)

Nigel

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I should be able to bring my snot box drift car down if you want something like that or only nice shiney cars? haha

If you need last minute numbers, i can do it!

provided i get the car back on time and there are no issues, i should actually be able to make this one (hopefully)

-D

better idea than getting the CTS car on board is asking Simon Michaelmore to bring down the AM performance S14. club sponsor and all. show off his work, and you have a much, much higher chance of getting it

better idea than getting the CTS car on board is asking Simon Michaelmore to bring down the AM performance S14. club sponsor and all. show off his work, and you have a much, much higher chance of getting it

i reckon i could get tristan smith down in his s14 aswell if needed

well i don't have my daughter and i don't have anything on

but i didn't call the last one that successful

maybe i over estimated the food side of things maybe i over estimated who would help and how much... maybe

not 100%, but just not convinced

well i don't have my daughter and i don't have anything on

but i didn't call the last one that successful

maybe i over estimated the food side of things maybe i over estimated who would help and how much... maybe

not 100% out just not convinced

what are you getting at exactly?