SAU Community

Fs Vic - Kings Superlows Suit R33

Hi All,

Have a set of front and rear Kings Super Lows to suit an R33. All in VGC, will not seperate.

Can freight Aus wide. As an example Brisbane will be $25, Sydney $20, Melb $15, Adelaide $20, Perth $35. Please advise your postcode for an exact postage price.

After $170 plus freight.

Please post or PM for any questions.

Thanks,

Justin.

8495db97.jpg

IMG00033-20100713-2054.jpg

hey man just wonderin how low will the car sit on those have u got any pics of them on a skyline and wherebouts u located at cause im in townsville 4814

cheers bud

Hey mate,

No pics, sorry, but superlows typically give an approximately 2" drop.

I'm in Melb, but can post to you for $30.

Thanks,

Justin.

Hey mate,

No pics, sorry, but superlows typically give an approximately 2" drop.

I'm in Melb, but can post to you for $30.

Thanks,

Justin.

thanks bud yea i havent got the cash at the moment but i get my tax next week so il have another look see if u still got them

• 3 weeks later...

private9 do you have the part numbers for prospective buyers?

I know it's a different car but I just put the following King Springs on:

- Front: KDFL-101 X

- Rear: KDRL-61

On my R34 GTT sedan the front drop was about 22mm and rear about 42mm, using stock struts.

Hope this helps.

• 4 weeks later...

PRICE DROP TO $150 + POST

private9 do you have the part numbers for prospective buyers?

I know it's a different car but I just put the following King Springs on:

- Front: KDFL-101 X

- Rear: KDRL-61

On my R34 GTT sedan the front drop was about 22mm and rear about 42mm, using stock struts.

Hope this helps.

The part numbers you've advised are lows. These I'm selling are super lows.

• 2 weeks later...
Interesting, the 2010 KS catalogue only lists one part number (low). Have you got part numbers for the super lows?

Forgot to mention this - Kings catalogue does not mention SLs, however they are 100% available. Can be custom ordered with Kings direct, or are available off the shelf at many suspension places. Kings have heaps that's not in their catalogue.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• turbo removed and inspected, actually hoping to find a broken turbine shaft or something, (would explain a lot) but it looks great, no play or noise of bearings, solid connection on center shaft, both wheels and housing look fine inside and out, actually a lot cleaner an nicer then I expected...so I put back together and took for another drive, since I now seen other videos with similar sounds, I pushed the rpms' higher from 4-6k range, and got anywhere from 5-7 psi boost boost being created by turbo. so it appears turbo is making boost fine, however still the sound remains the same, the type of sound I would image if one side of the turbo wasn't connected to anything, (the sound of a leaf blower or hair dryer wide open end) is there anyway something could be preventing the air that is being forced out of the turbo to not be directed into the engine intake properly??, because still the power, torque and acceleration seem low, as it almost feels like the boost that is being built up is actually holding the engine power back and or its not being forced into the intake properly?
    • What actual temperature is it hitting? 
    • Agreed, sounds like turbo issues. Pull off and inspect.
    • The pics refuse to load for me, even on a decent connection, Chrome was just shitting the bed. Duncan to resize, open them in mspaint, hit CTRL + W enter 30% as the value, and then save as a new file and upload that. Especially if they're like a 3000x3000 pixel image! 😮     On the topic of Autos, in the Bathurst 6 hour, there was another auto, that's been there a few times. The Levitt Motorsports AMG C63. He's killed autos before too for various reasons. Also when the engine does things like thinking it's overheating, they'll often do weird things like turn off sport mode/manual mode and put it back to boring auto mode and turn power down etc. Collision systems can do weird shit, especially things like TCS if you get a steering angle sensor out of alignment etc. Rip the ECU out, put a carb on, save all your problems
    • So you THINK it's overheating, and are only GUESSING it is, because you THINK the ECU is hitting a heat cut?   Do you have any datalogs to prove this? Is the temperature gauge even moving?   Other than emotions and assumptions, what is telling you it's overheating?   What ECU do you even have?