SAU Community

Sau Wakefield Wrap-up Thread

S13Deviat

Sounds like everyone had a good day, lots of PB's, including two zeds. Duncan's GTR went well. The Slot Car was getting pumped up ready for the next one.

Curious what was the fast car there?

Looking forward to seeing your car John, next time!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like everyone had a good day, lots of PB's, including two zeds. Duncan's GTR went well. The Slot Car was getting pumped up ready for the next one.

Curious what was the fast car there?

i broke my PB by 5sec, 1:10.7 with a slipping clutch!! im so happy :down: not happy that my near new clutch can't handle 230kw though...

John, It was the 32 GTR previously known as FAT R...makes 500kw at the treads or so

what sort of times did he pull?

Did anyone get any other pics of my car? black/yellow 31?

i forgot to sign up for the photo package

What a great day! Big thanks to everyone who helped out on the day :down: Everything ran very smooth. I got a PB of 1:18 looks like i need to sort out the front end grip maybe adjust the sway bars abit. Looks like my exhaust is leaking somewhere around the turbo, the car sounds like a truck under load. Hopefully its just from the turbo to the dump pipe since im still getting boost.

i broke my PB by 5sec, 1:10.7 with a slipping clutch!! im so happy :down: not happy that my near new clutch can't handle 230kw though...

what sort of times did he pull?

1:10 is hooking on RSR's, well done :)

Fat R was slow, but given 800hp and street tyres and first time on a track I dont blame him for taking it easy

PB for me 1.10.39 in division 1

Only car i had to let past was the silver GTR, not much in it, but the 4 wheel drive was getting the power down out of the corners better than the 2 wheel drive.

Http:// users.tpg.com.au/adslouin/fastwiz.jpg

Not letting me post pics :down:

what am i doing wrong?

PB for me 1.10.39 in division 1

Only car i had to let past was the silver GTR, not much in it, but the 4 wheel drive was getting the power down out of the corners better than the 2 wheel drive.

Http:// users.tpg.com.au/adslouin/fastwiz.jpg

I got a fair few photos of it, but i can't post any due to pics not being sorted i.e. which ones are to be used in magazine or not. This will be done by wednesday/thursday.

PM me if you want more details :D

1:10 is hooking on RSR's, well done :)

Fat R was slow, but given 800hp and street tyres and first time on a track I dont blame him for taking it easy

thanks man, still got a lot of tinkering to do though as the alignment/suspension is set up for drifting.

I got a fair few photos of it, but i can't post any due to pics not being sorted i.e. which ones are to be used in magazine or not. This will be done by wednesday/thursday.

PM me if you want more details :D

you have pm, also the missus said you were taking photos of her red S14, like one of them too please :D

Hey Mate,

Did you send a PM? I don't have it :D Maybe re-send?

Yep, i was taking photos of the Red S14. It's the only one i saw, but just to make sure we are on the same page, Black Impulse deep dish wheels, Parked near the tree in the garages? ACT plates i think.

Sweet and clean car!

AIM micron lap timer.

had it for a few years now, very accurate, bought it from Unique autosports, $400 seems to ring a bell

check the link out

Cheers Ron

http://www.aimsports.com/products/tg/index.html

Hey Wizard what kind of lap timer is that?

I was using that Harrys iPhone thingy but I'd like to get a good one

I saw the car but it went too fast for me to get it on camera!