SAU Community

Sau Wakefield Wrap-up Thread

S13Deviat

Dave, is that his username cause I just tried to locate him but couldn't?

Here we are Drew...

Unigroup Engineering (where Yavuz is proprietor)

Unit 17/17A Amax Ave, Girraween.

02- 9631 2470 Mon-Fri (Sat by prior arrangement)

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yavuz is a deadset legend, he is a master at his work. Every time my car has been there, when i collect it, he throws me the keys and tells me to go for a drive to make sure i am happy with it....... and everytime the car has blown me away.

P.S - If anyone knows anyone with R33GTR/R34 GTR o2 sensors for sale or even non-nissan equivalents please let me know as apparently everyone's having troubles getting parts from nissan in japan??

I bought a Bosch O2 sensor for my R33 at Autobarn not too long ago. Cost a little over $100 and I had to wait a week for the sensor to come in ;). Pain in the arse (but possible lol) to replace without the proper tools

Glad that people are getting the DVD's now. All of them should arrive in the next day or so. Now that people are receiving the DVD's, pic a photo or three of your car and post it up here!

I'll go first.

_MG_7931.jpg

_MG_7941.jpg

_MG_7977.jpg

Glad that people are getting the DVD's now. All of them should arrive in the next day or so. Now that people are receiving the DVD's, pic a photo or three of your car and post it up here!

I'll go first.

Heh I forgot to ask, hows the front spoiler? Was a nasty sounding crunch when you went off the track to test your 4WD system

Heh I forgot to ask, hows the front spoiler? Was a nasty sounding crunch when you went off the track to test your 4WD system

I think you hear the tyres hitting the ripple strip. The lip is all good, part of the design to give that extra bit of clearance.

Thanks again for the terriffic photos.

Thanks for the DVD full of pics. Some truly amazing shots in there. PLENTY of pics of my Dads Audi, he will be a very happy man when he see's them.

Thanks to everyone who put this DVD full of pics and the video together. Perfect for people like me who had a camera on the day but the battery died after 3 pics D'OH!!!!

Cheers,

Andy

That's not a big off, that's two wheels on the track still!

Off is when you come off the fish hook in an all wheel slide when you've gone in too deep trying to out brake cass so you trail brake wayyyy too long... Lol

Thanks for the pics! Got some pics of mine and it was only out there for 1 session!

sorry the quality is bad because i shrunk them in paint lol

_MG_7849Smaller.jpg

my off

_MG_7909Smaller.jpg

reece letting me drive his because mine broke in the first session

_MG_8890Smaller.jpg