SAU Community

Victorian Post Your Ride Thread

sami`

The Parking Security thought it would be amusing to assign a Volvo to the Space next mine.

post-77654-0-12264700-1301271060_thumb.jpg

but as an update to my cars current stage

haha, you could get into the wrong car accidentally :laugh:

Edited by llama_au

lol, id love a stagea of ur spec, reckon they look mint,

and so its not spam

Not my photos, taken by a member of JDMST at the meet

Thanks man! nice pics i want one of those hangy things lol

haha, you could get into the wrong car accidentally :laugh:

lol and sell it for probably 3 times as much as mine, come back and pick up my car and go home. 50k richer ? good idea aye ;)

If u can find someone who wants to buy a Volvo :P guy who owns it is plainly insane

just find an elderly person who has just retired. they're full of money :D hahah

he should buy a Stagea, really

pfffft, new volvos are awesome lol.

and hte hang toy is some 5 dowwa thing i gots off ebay

new volvo's are pretty cool especially when the owner of a volvo ask's you "what type of Volvo is that it looks great"(moddest much LOL)

i want one of these $5 dolla things. whas it called?

EDIT: Better yet, what do they represent? if its like some drifter thing and i put it on a wagon, im goona look like a nuffy

looks like the mini voodoo dolls i got one in my 33 from whats new they are awesome, not a drifter thing really.

car looks good adam bit lower wouldnt hurt but its fk clean as. dont slide it wont stay so clean lol

looks like the mini voodoo dolls i got one in my 33 from whats new they are awesome, not a drifter thing really.

car looks good adam bit lower wouldnt hurt but its fk clean as. dont slide it wont stay so clean lol

i just pulse bought 5 off flebay lol

$7 all up :)

Thought having it hanging from the towhook was something only the drift kids did tho. like those fake band aid stickers

yeh maybe *shrugs*

kids these days

The Japanese originally took the Subway Train Rings / Handles you find on the trains / trams, so when passengers have to stand, they have something to hold onto.

To show how low the car is... The lower the Train Ring is towards the ground = Shakotan Style.

Popular with Bosozoku Members, but no one, other than Japan runs Bosozoku.

In general, the western world think its cool to hang anything from the towhook.

*shrugs*

The arabs originally took the kebabs and bureks from shops, so when have to eat they have something to bite on to.

To show how low the car is... The lower the kebab is towards the ground = Sexy Style.

Popular with habib Members, but no one, other than the northern suburbs runs habib.

In general, the western world think its cool to hang anything from the towhook.

*shrugs*

:ph34r:

lol, i think it looks cool, its to small to see when the car is moving i think, just adds a bit of me to my car.

plus its black and white, goes well with my car :)