SAU Community

Victorian Post Your Ride Thread

sami`

how much rebuilding did they need moh...i got some 2 piece enkeis need fixing...gunna repaint the centres myself but 1 rim has a buckle needs fixing and i would like to get em polished as well....is it hard to do/cost much

I do like those meshies.....:yes:

how much rebuilding did they need moh...i got some 2 piece enkeis need fixing...gunna repaint the centres myself but 1 rim has a buckle needs fixing and i would like to get em polished as well....is it hard to do/cost much

I do like those meshies..... :yes:

RS Evolutions by chance?

Nice...so level with me ..are they beyond repair or just beyond you caring to repair them. :)

Should be an easy repair, I was contemplating getting new barrels made up and turn them into 9's and 10.5's but can't really be bothered. Kinda wish I got a bit more for em but oh well.

I negotiated a price that did not include the Z-Tune front end.

Would love to have kept it as it is all Genuine Nismo, but dont have the $$$

Also changed wheels to 19" TE37 as the SSR's need spacers to clear the brakes, where as the TE's clear them.

Other than that, it is all as per the photo.

There's a YouTube clip of this car with a Tomei Ti exhaust I believe. Sounds so sweet!! Thats why I wanted to get the same exhaust because of your car, but living in Melbourne I went with Racepace item. I wanted that exhaust so bad lol.