SAU Community

Victorian Post Your Ride Thread

sami`

My mate had a Pulsar VZ-R for an SR16VE, they are fun little engines but need much more torque.

Here is my car finally clean and took the S2000 badges off the side :)

imag0516a.jpg

Someone post a good looking R34 sedan before I completely change my mind about buying the one I have my eyes on :(

Page 34/88, no cigar ~

Edited by Cevzy

Clearly you don't get out much there's eleventy billion 34 auto n/a 's driving around not to mention on carsales

Why import ?

Edited by brat81

I'd import if I were in your position, unless you can't wait for a car?

Why would you wait 3 months to import a non turbo auto 4 door 34? You wouldn't save any money and you wouldn't really end up with a significantly better car than anything already here.

Someone post a good looking R34 sedan before I completely change my mind about buying the one I have my eyes on :(

Clearly you don't get out much there's eleventy billion 34 auto n/a 's driving around not to mention on carsales

Why import ?

Kbro. And I'm not going to import, was just a suggestion - I am looking to finance ~ $10k, so Carsales has proven to be pretty linear in terms of variety. I'm pretty sure I will be going with what I have chosen assuming it ticks all the boxes ...dem underbody tar sneakies.

Edited by Cevzy