SAU Community

Victorian Post Your Ride Thread

sami`

yeh.. i think its set to 5500 or 6000 standard..the 8MR's launch is set to 5000rpm

but you can bring it back to whatever.. car launches good at 4500-5000rpm drops, so might set it to that..has lots of interesting gadgets in the ecu.

i think its done through some "tephra" thing?

anyway, theres a guy getting around by the name of Burnzy, who is well known for tuning evo's around here, said he'd delete speed cut and a few other immediate improvements for $50..

yeh.. i think its set to 5500 or 6000 standard..the 8MR's launch is set to 5000rpm

but you can bring it back to whatever.. car launches good at 4500-5000rpm drops, so might set it to that..has lots of interesting gadgets in the ecu.

i think its done through some "tephra" thing?

anyway, theres a guy getting around by the name of Burnzy, who is well known for tuning evo's around here, said he'd delete speed cut and a few other immediate improvements for $50..

e7 has launch control?

Haha so you did go to Burnzy

Yeah just need a quick flash to get launch control, however if you do tephra mods remove put a decat otherwise it'll make one of your standard one :P

After you go to him a few times he won't charge for things like launch control etc to change etc

Yeh meeting up with the lad on Sunday. I haven't really spoken to him about it, just wanted speed cut gone, but afte looking into it, there's a few things that can be done.

Full tune $350 can't get better than that!

Yeh meeting up with the lad on Sunday. I haven't really spoken to him about it, just wanted speed cut gone, but afte looking into it, there's a few things that can be done.

Full tune $350 can't get better than that!

Burnzy only charges $350 for a tune? Hope he's still going when I eventually get mine bahahah.

dunno exactly, all I know he came back and told me that it's making 233awkw and less than what a dyno reads

And he is usually pretty good with the results as people get their tunes from him, get a power figure and when there is a dyno day make more power than he has told them

So what ever he was doing it worked

Yeah never asked myself, I just said do what you have to do and that's it, because he asks if you want to ride in the car while he is tuning it

lol sounds fun... or scary :P

but yeah have heard a lot of good things on evooz.

alvin lol at this rate looks like sau team evo will be really happening lmao xD

Edited by kaitoukid