SAU Community

Victorian Post Your Ride Thread

sami`

that depends... will you be sitting in the car?

boom

lol

the real irony here is that nick had an evo that was better than both of ours lol

haha, you just need time to work them up to what mine was :P

Put together.

Nick. I looked up to you bro, now all I see is vag

yeah so do I, can see my car outside right now :P

The garage down the bottom where the gtr is parked is a double double double double if we want to talk burger sizes, or an 8 car garage.

The shed you can see up the back with my r34 and sileighty is a 3 car plus a hoist, which is the bee's knees

lol, I spotted what I thought might be your white 34 (recognised the Boost For A Cure stickers) at Genesis Wantirna tonight...came on here to ask if it was you...saw your username and it's only just clicked to me who you are *facepalm*. Thought you'd sold your R34 already and I'm used to seeing you in the 33R...thought it was someone else's in the parking lot.

Should have clicked when I first saw your garage post lol.

lol, I spotted what I thought might be your white 34 (recognised the Boost For A Cure stickers) at Genesis Wantirna tonight...came on here to ask if it was you...saw your username and it's only just clicked to me who you are *facepalm*. Thought you'd sold your R34 already and I'm used to seeing you in the 33R...thought it was someone else's in the parking lot.

Should have clicked when I first saw your garage post lol.

Heh yep i'm me :P, nah have not sold the white r34 yet, has come in handy to use as a run around car recently :)

• 2 weeks later...

if he wants a stanceworks sticker then so be it... he likes to hang around with those people, so it makes sense...

hey mo, do they have a rainbow one out yet? :P

I was thinking two dolphins jumping. But styled like cocks over a rainbow.

Because mohsen

lol yup