SAU Community

Victorian Post Your Ride Thread

sami`

Alex: yea cr kai 18x9.5 +12 all way around

thats what my rears are with 235s Alex, reackon they would look mint on your boat

thats what my rears are with 235s Alex, reackon they would look mint on your boat

yeh but its a bit weak sauce prefer 10s and 9 .5s fronts but 17s dont come that big do they?

nope

i got the biggest width and hte lowest offset they offer

and now that i have pulled my rear guards

its like, meh lol

they are very dailiable wheels, for a s13 either ways

Nice r34 'Miss_R34' :)

here is mine i just washed it and tried to show the effect of the paint and the shine in it but it didnt work :( looks a million times better in person.

post-41669-0-40994100-1299906129_thumb.jpg

post-41669-0-62337000-1299906230_thumb.jpg

post-41669-0-78150300-1299906429_thumb.jpg

Hey Scotty ;)

Thanks loving yours too. You can see the metallic paint in yours but no doubt it looks better in person, maybe I'll get to check it out one day ;)

Hey Scotty ;)

Thanks loving yours too. You can see the metallic paint in yours but no doubt it looks better in person, maybe I'll get to check it out one day ;)

thanks. im aiming to go on more cruises and go to more of the DECA events this year so i might see you at one of them.:)

thanks. im aiming to go on more cruises and go to more of the DECA events this year so i might see you at one of them.:)

Me too - I'm yet to attend one, have to soon though. Do come and say hi if you see a girl in a bayside blue 34 with long blonde hair :)

Me too - I'm yet to attend one, have to soon though. Do come and say hi if you see a girl in a bayside blue 34 with long blonde hair :)

ok will do. look forward to seeing a bayside blue r34 up close because everyone says its an awesome colour but i havnt seen one in person.

hopefully they have some more cruises on my side of melbourne so i can make it to those alot easier.

ill probably be going to the dyno day which i think is next month which should be good as long as im not working on that weekend though.

ok will do. look forward to seeing a bayside blue r34 up close because everyone says its an awesome colour but i havnt seen one in person.

hopefully they have some more cruises on my side of melbourne so i can make it to those alot easier.

ill probably be going to the dyno day which i think is next month which should be good as long as im not working on that weekend though.

Yeh the bayside blue is a sexy color - seen a few around and they still get my undivided attention ;p